Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Thinking About My Bluepilled Past Makes My Blood Boil

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Unlike other people here I didn't have a happy childhood until puberty, the moment my autistic traits began to show in childhood it was over. This was before I realized I was an incel back when I thought I'd be a normal guy with a wife and three kids doing great things, you know the American dream.

Anyway back in the day I used to be so desperate for social acceptance, always wanting to play with the other kids, I never realized how little things like friendship and bonds meant. I used to be such a kind, caring, and good kid, so naive and innocent because of my social disability, this made me the perfect target to be bullied, tricked, humiliated and disrespected, since I couldn't stick up for myself. I remember all the times others talked down to me like I was trash and made me feel like a worthless loser, where they constantly made fun of the fact that I sucked at sports, mentioned nobody liked me, excluded me from their games, mentioned my low status in relation to others, made fun of the times I cried or mocked me for my accent.

The worst part wasn't that I was bullied but that I always went back to them and was desperate for their company, enough to consider them my friends. I hate how weak, helpless, and pathetic I was, craving their acceptance and even hoping that one day I'd be liked and respected by them. It's so humiliating to remember that some of those kids were a year younger than me, showing how behind I was in terms of social development, in relation to my peers.

It's absolutely infuriating that I was dominated verbally and socially by these NT scum, that I could never socially outwit them because of my horrid disability. I regret not being more violent and aggressive, because I was a good person, for being weak,sensitive and often resorting to tears, most of all I regret wasting my time with them and gaining nothing out of it, whether in terms of better social skills or improved social status.

Even if I punished each and every one of them and destroyed them socially, as they deserve. It can never make up for the disgrace, I endured and the helplessness I felt, as an innocent little autistic boy, trapped in a world full of evil aggressive NT predators. This was my first taste of the blackpilled reality of this world, though I didn't know it back then, these memories continue to haunt me every night. These brutal experiences shaped me into the person I am today .

My incel past? Fakecel

My incel past? Fakecel
No dude, I just included the word incel, because I wanted this thread to be included in inceldom discussion. An ugly curry autist like me can never ascend.

Last edited:
That's why I don't miss childhood at all, I don't miss being unable to defend myself

This but milder. They called me Steve Urkel once, laugh at my pants sagging a little, mock me for not finishing a dish I discovered didn't like and shit like that.
If an autistic mulatto (me) has it this bad, then it's over for curries.

No dude, I just included the word incel, because I wanted this thread to be included in inceldom discussion, changed it. An ugly curry autist like me can never ascend.
Do you have siblings? If so, how was your relationship with them?

You have CHOices now

I knew it was over since middle school, when I was called ugly and they went around telling everyone I'm creepy for trying to get a gf.

I envy those of you who were let down easy.

Me too. If I were the same person as I am now I probably would have went to juvenile for stabbing someone with a pencil(In Minecraft).

No dude, I just included the word incel, because I wanted this thread to be included in inceldom discussion. An ugly curry autist like me can never ascend.
Do you look like your avi? Still 4/10 face imo

Yes, the worst part is going back to them over and over, and you just think its part of life, to be shit on, and that its just bants bro, but its odd the the bants are seemingly concentrated on you all the time, and anytime you "bants" back, they all turn on you and get aggressive, you're not allowed to "bants", you're the only one people are allowed to "bants" on, you're the punching bag, accept that role you've been given. Even if you "take the hint" and leave social circles, 1 of them may try to lure you back in, as you being shit on is part of their group dynamic and suddenly the group begins to turn on itself without you around to be used as a punching bag. So many times I got lured back to those kinds of groups as kid.

And this is why I say I've never had friends, because these kinds of social circles aren't friends, they're just people you're forced to be around due to proximity or other obligations such as school, and that they've taken you on as a punching bag, you're not spending time or seeing them outside of those forced interactions, they're not helping you out in anyway, you're just entertainment to them, so its not "friends".

Yes, the worst part is going back to them over and over, and you just think its part of life, to be shit on, and that its just bants bro, but its odd the the bants are seemingly concentrated on you all the time, and anytime you "bants" back, they all turn on you and get aggressive, you're not allowed to "bants", you're the only one people are allowed to "bants" on, you're the punching bag, accept that role you've been given. Even if you "take the hint" and leave social circles, 1 of them may try to lure you back in, as you being shit on is part of their group dynamic and suddenly the group begins to turn on itself without you around to be used as a punching bag. So many times I got lured back to those kinds of groups as kid.
Definitely you can't insult or hurt them or the group turns against you. Meanwhile they constantly rip on you and treat you like trash.
And this is why I say I've never had friends, because these kinds of social circles aren't friends, they're just people you're forced to be around due to proximity or other obligations such as school, and that they've taken you on as a punching bag, you're not spending time or seeing them outside of those forced interactions, they're not helping you out in anyway, you're just entertainment to them, so its not "friends".
I wasn't even forced to hang out with these kids, but the alternatives of spending time with evil parents and not being allowed to enjoy as much entertainment like TV or internet, and my desire for friends led me to desperately cling to these assholes who treated me like dirt.

I wasn't even forced to hang out with these kids, but the alternatives of spending time with evil parents and not being allowed to enjoy as much entertainment like TV or internet, and my desire for friends led me to desperately cling to these assholes who treated me like dirt.
Too many fucking feels. In fact, when I was in 4th grade, my mom didn't like the fact that I sat alone at lunch, so she forced me to be friends with a guy that would end up bullying me for years. I would've been way better off being a loner, as I would've been able to fully indulge in my copes in peace. .

Unlike other people here I didn't have a happy childhood until puberty, the moment my autistic traits began to show in childhood it was over. This was before I realized I was an incel back when I thought I'd be a normal guy with a wife and three kids doing great things, you know the American dream.

Anyway back in the day I used to be so desperate for social acceptance, always wanting to play with the other kids, I never realized how little things like friendship and bonds meant. I used to be such a kind, caring, and good kid, so naive and innocent because of my social disability, this made me the perfect target to be bullied, tricked, humiliated and disrespected, since I couldn't stick up for myself. I remember all the times others talked down to me like I was trash and made me feel like a worthless loser, where they constantly made fun of the fact that I sucked at sports, mentioned nobody liked me, excluded me from their games, mentioned my low status in relation to others, made fun of the times I cried or mocked me for my accent.

The worst part wasn't that I was bullied but that I always went back to them and was desperate for their company, enough to consider them my friends. I hate how weak, helpless, and pathetic I was, craving their acceptance and even hoping that one day I'd be liked and respected by them. It's so humiliating to remember that some of those kids were a year younger than me, showing how behind I was in terms of social development, in relation to my peers.

It's absolutely infuriating that I was dominated verbally and socially by these NT scum, that I could never socially outwit them because of my horrid disability. I regret not being more violent and aggressive, because I was a good person, for being weak,sensitive and often resorting to tears, most of all I regret wasting my time with them and gaining nothing out of it, whether in terms of better social skills or improved social status.

Even if I punished each and every one of them and destroyed them socially, as they deserve. It can never make up for the disgrace, I endured and the helplessness I felt, as an innocent little autistic boy, trapped in a world full of evil aggressive NT predators. This was my first taste of the blackpilled reality of this world, though I didn't know it back then, these memories continue to haunt me every night. These brutal experiences shaped me into the person I am today .
brutal. legit, back in those days i would think in middleschiol, highschool will be better. In highschool, college will be better. In college I thought, surely work will be better, but NOpe, it never gets better, never. NO ONE WILL SAVE U