Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Thinking about killing myself

Phosphorus

Phosphorus

Mythic
I don’t even know anymore. I honestly might actually do it.

i'm gonna try again soon

Fantasizing about death is a current cope of mine

What's bothering you so much to the point of suicide?

Same for me but I keep it going because I'm a coward. Since I live alone, and I don't have friends, I will not live long, but long enough to seriously think of killing myself at least 300 times.
Hope I'll eventually get the guts to do it.
I believe deep inside, I still believe I'm too young to kill myself and that things can change, I can have a nice hobby, or have job promotions, or get passionnate with a job... :feelskek:

Fuck my brain, every day is filled with pain and suffering.

By the way, thinking of killing yourself is a strong cope. Suicidal thoughts, contrary to popular belief, can be a coping mechanism. It's not a cry for help, but a way to exert control when life seems unbearable. It's a logical response to an illogical world in which people get born while they shouldn't. People don't understand this because they're afraid of the truth. They prefer ignorance over facing the harsh reality of human existence.

Last edited:
Same for me but I keep it going because I'm a coward. Since I live alone, and I don't have friends, I will not live long, but long enough to seriously think of killing myself at least 300 times.
Hope I'll eventually get the guts to do it.
I believe deep inside, I still believe I'm too young to kill myself and that things can change, I can have a nice hobby, or have job promotions, or get passionnate with a job... :feelskek:

Fuck my brain, every day is filled with pain and suffering.

By the way, thinking of killing yourself is a strong cope. Suicidal thoughts, contrary to popular belief, can be a coping mechanism. It's not a cry for help, but a way to exert control when life seems unbearable. It's a logical response to an illogical world in which people get born while they shouldn't. People don't understand this because they're afraid of the truth. They prefer ignorance over facing the harsh reality of human existence.
Living in a constant humiliation is worse than suicide.

its better to die in a hale of bullets and die a warrrior especially in war and be a legend.
Do you know of a single "war hero" with an incel face who doesn't belong to an upper class society, and who has been recognised as such in official history?
I'm asking because I don't know much about this area, but I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't one, because it's not very popular to have a hero who looks like a sub-human.

Do you know of a single "war hero" with an incel face who doesn't belong to an upper class society, and who has been recognised as such in official history?
I'm asking because I don't know much about this area, but I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't one, because it's not very popular to have a hero who looks like a sub-human.
Alexander the Great was strong and handsome.
All the great conquerors definitely weren't incels.
Maybe some warriors. But great warriors obviously had strong and developed physique while incel phenotype is a complete opposite of the hero phenotype.
It's impossible to imagine st. BlackOps2cel as a hero.

We all do it's part of the inkwell experience

same here bro

This another case of nature trying to rid the world of failed genes. I am still shocked how incels havnt died out long ago. All of us never should have been born or survived in a perfect world.

Don't do it amigo, we won't be here forever anyways

At least tell some foids how you feel before you end your own life.

Love that video. I always think about this often. Think about all the shit happening on earth rn. People eating, waves crashing, people getting ready for work, people getting ready for bed, wind blowing some sand in the middle of nowhere. Now imagine what's happening on planets near us. Waves crashing, might be raining, wind blowing sand and rocks. Now imagine what's going on in the entire galaxy.

Things are going to be happening whether or not we're here. We truly are alone on this planet and only have ourselves (even more so in this universe). If you want to rope and end your time here, sure go for it. But the planet isn't gonna stop spinning and everything in this universe is gonna keep happening. Might as well try to enjoy something

I really wish i could cast spells irl to help folks

If you kys, then the kikes, niggers, holes, and redditors win.

Be strong man