Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Thinking about jumping a bridge near here

incelpardo99

incelpardo99

Blackcel
-
I live in a place close enough to a huge bridge with the sea bellow, high enough to a ship to pass by, so I'm thinking about getting my car and driving there so I can dive jump from it soon enough, any recommendations? I don't wanna survive the fall and I want to fall the best way possible so my organs get ruptured quickly as I reach the water, I also have doubts if the bridge is high enough to kill me, what do you think

based. there's a bridge near me that cruise ships pass under. i sometimes think about jumping onto the deck and going splat and guts spread all over ruining the vacation of hundreds of normie boomers

You're better off dying in a car crash to be honest. Chances are you'll survive the drop in a vegetable state and then have to live like that forever

There is a slim chance that you might end up in hell

I live in a place close enough to a huge bridge with the sea bellow, high enough to a ship to pass by, so I'm thinking about getting my car and driving there so I can dive jump from it soon enough, any recommendations? I don't wanna survive the fall and I want to fall the best way possible so my organs get ruptured quickly as I reach the water, I also have doubts if the bridge is high enough to kill me, what do you think
Chance of survival, better to just od on downers until you’re chilled out and drowsy, then go out by carbon monoxide maxxing, at least you won’t feel pain

You're better off dying in a car crash to be honest. Chances are you'll survive the drop in a vegetable state and then have to live like that forever
This is why its so important to thoroughly plan out your unholy act instead of jumping on it (no pun intended OP) impulsively. If you fail to die, you know you're fucked for good. Most important thing is to make sure your method of choice is totally reliable and foolproof.

Don't do it dude, for the sake of your soul don't do it or else your gonna go to hell, I know shits hard but trust me hell is worse. Besides your letting them win easy.

do it and post video, im fucking bored

no seatbelt, no airbags. tape a brick to the accelerator, put something big in the trunk to make the car heavier. in grand theft auto V obviously.

Last edited:
do it and post video, im fucking bored
The last thing I'll be thinking about at the moment would be to make entertainment, shoot absolutely nothing in the universe matters when you're splatted out all blood and guts, I just wanna down my odds that's all