Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Thinking about going out on my bike again after a while of it being in the garage

• Thread starter Deleted member 13060
  • Start date
Deleted member 13060

Deleted member 13060

36 yo subhuman oldcel coping as too pussy to rope
-
Now that the gym has gone I might go out on my bike instead of the cardio bike at the gym, just so I can get the exercise and burn the calories. Then again I'm not sure I can be bothered.

Honk at the normies and crash into them accidentally

what kind of bike do you have buddy boyo?
road bike?

you should, bikecoping is great as long as you have good trails or paths in your area

what bike brand man

I myself have a green Trek hybrid bike and I upgraded the brakes to discs
how do you find disc brakes?
never got them because i'd imagine them to be hard to clean as well as annoying to tweak

Imagine riding a bicycle as a grown up man.

how do you find disc brakes?
never got them because i'd imagine them to be hard to clean as well as annoying to tweak
You can buy brakes and adapter kits online, follow a video like this if your bike doesn't have mounting points, in fact my bike is quite similar to the one in the video but it has mounting points.

They are actually easier to maintain than regular cantilevers. I got them because it rains a lot in my area. If it's wet outside and I decide to ride, the old cantilevers on my bike wouldn't stop me properly and would make loud squeaking noises

I like to ride bike

biking outside > stationary bike
go for it