Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Thinking about going JokER

Robo_Cope

Robo_Cope

« Coping is a fully automated process »
★★
I’m so fucking tired of this shitty awful soyciety :society: everything is such fucking bullshit nowdays :feelsclown: , the 2 options for submans are wageslaving like a robot or NEETing until you die all alone without any holes in a world that doesn’t give a single fuck about you for some corrupt retarded lying politicians that steal all your money :feelsclown: … the game is fucking rigged :feelsclown: So might as well take out some of the biggest dumbfuck with me (in GTA 5) instead of just rotting alone in my room , im sick of it all :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Your glowing but I know the feeling

Life as an incel :feelsbadman:

I’m so fucking tired of this shitty awful soyciety :society: everything is such fucking bullshit nowdays :feelsclown: , the 2 options for submans are wageslaving like a robot or NEETing until you die all alone without any holes in a world that doesn’t give a single fuck about you for some corrupt retarded lying politicians that steal all your money :feelsclown: … the game is fucking rigged :feelsclown: So might as well take out some of the biggest dumbfuck with me (in GTA 5) instead of just rotting alone in my room , im sick of it all :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Just kill random people Theory

If you're becoming Joker, could I join as your henchman?