Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Thinking about going full retard

Anger

Anger

Honorary WBB: WE LET OUR NUTS HANG!!!
★★★★★
I offten think about pretending to be a low functioning autist incapable of living without a nurse or someone who take care of him, that will save me a lot of time avoiding any social interaction and meaningless chit chat of normies, also feeling a great pleasure by totally ignoring these normies when they make me questions.
By pretending being a full autist i could also get autismbux and never wagecuck in my life, what do you think? i should try?

Last edited:
being retarded or disabled is a powerful status halo. You can actually ascend using this strategy tbh.

Only if you have absolutely no one you care about.

If your country offers autismbux sure, but they gonna make you deal with lifelasting bluepilled shrinks and pills.

Neverr go full autist

I just had the same idea. Might just go full retard. They don't understand your autism anyway. It's either some stupid ableism or they see you as full retard anyway. It's just being consequent.

NGL Maybe this will even benefit you on an emotional level. I sometimes just don't care anymore. I danc eon the street, destroy frontgardens. punch random things with a stick, play pretend, yell at people. feels great and idgaf.

Autismaxx is leggit try it if you have no ambitions anyway.

Last edited:
Just be a retard theory

Then you can grab women's breasts and yell "Stupido, Stupido", and no one's going to call the cops.
Everyone is just feeling sympathy for that poor retard.

Seriously, I've got a cousin who's a slight retard and everyone is more tolerant toward him for being rude and carefree. You need to pretend to be a retard from a young age if you want the trick to work on your relatives ...

Psychologist will quickly discover you're just pretending and it will all end up with result you are more retarded than actual retard and it'll be cringy as fucking fuck and after alk you gain none of profit, quite oppositely.

jfl if you're not ForrestGumpmaxing in 2018.

Seriously though, it could work, although a much easier option if you're trying to leech from the taxpayers is feigning depression.

I offten think about pretending to be a low functioning autist incapable of living without a nurse or someone who take care of him, that will save me a lot of time avoiding any social interaction and meaningless chit chat of normies, also feeling a great pleasure by totally ignoring these normies when they make me questions.
By pretending being a full autist i could also get autismbux and never wagecuck in my life, what do you think? i should try?
Worth a shot i guess