Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Thinking about creating a youtube channel

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
Maybe it's easier to record my ramblings than write them down with the state of my eyes. Idk how well thoughts translate to spoke word, especially considering my english is trash and I am basically suffering from selective mutism. Another problem is I am mentally not really functional most of the time anyway.

I'd really like to go full Hamudi, but I am a high inhib cuck tbhtbhngl.

Cope anyway tbh, I am not original enough.

Last edited:
Maybe it's easier to record my ramblings than write them down with the state of my eyes. Idk, how well thougts translate to spoke word, especially considering my english is trash and I am basically suffering from selective mutism.

I'd really like to go full Hamudi, but I am a high inhib cuck tbhtbhngl.
I thought about starting a gun YouTube channel dedicated to shooting random things and testing the destructive power of different types.

would be interesting ngl

I thought about starting a gun YouTube channel dedicated to shooting random things and testing the destructive power of different types.
I wish you could do this in my country. Then again I am to poor anyway.

Don't think I am deeply invested enough into anything to fill a channel with one type of content.

Most suitable would be to make old school vlogs or something. I hate this over-engineered modern shit. Around 2010 things were much cooler.

Best would be if someone else could go Hamudi.

I used to watch a famous youtuber doing exactly that. He took an hilarious fake russian accent. Can't remember the name of the channel. Anyone?

Edit. NVM, found it : FPSRussia

I used to watch a famous youtuber doing exactly that. He took an hilarious fake russian accent. Can't remember the name of the channel. Anyone?
FPSrussia

You should do it tbh. realistically basically no one will view it so even if you make something low quality it doesn't really matter. Also with practice the videos will get better and better. I used to be trash at writing down my thoughts but ever since I joined .co and started typing my ideas out more I got better and better at it.