Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Think women can be lonely? Think again?

copebuster

copebuster

Banned
-
The original post was a 25 year old guy talking about how he is a virgin and never had a friend. This bitch says I feel the same then says she has a fiancee. that's loneliness to women.

6QXKHm.bmp

WOMEN CANT BE LONELY repeat after me

Lonely female = I haven't talked to Chad for a week.

They're so fucking oblivious I don't know whether to get mad or laugh

Do they even know what the definition of lonely is????????

Lonely female = I haven't talked to Chad for a week.

A lonely girl? Super ultra rare.

It's pointless to even get riled up at this anymore. Their heads are so far up their ass that NOTHING will ever pull them out of their happy little world where the biggest problem they have is "i'm soooo bored :((((( chad doesn't want to fuck me tonite and other guys just make me sick".

Probably virtuesignling for some E-points.
Women can be lonely though, autism is not a men only phenomenom (I am talking hardcore autism, not " i am an elbowcel theehe" type of autism).

Women can be lonely though, autism is not a men only phenomenom (I am talking hardcore autism, not " i am an elbowcel theehe" type of autism).

In the western world? Not a fucking chance mate, autistic women are seen as an incredibly rare commodity, because lesser males (i.e 70% of the male population) hope that her standards are lower than that of your average hypergamous picky slag. All an autismo girl has to do is literally go online, post her story anywhere and reap the benefits in literally HOURS.

In the western world? Not a fucking chance mate, autistic women are seen as an incredibly rare commodity, because lesser males (i.e 70% of the male population) hope that her standards are lower than that of your average hypergamous picky slag. All an autismo girl has to do is literally go online, post her story anywhere and reap the benefits in literally HOURS.
The juggernaut law that you are refering to is not a thing.
Implaying that hardcore autistic fho can seccessfuly use the internet on theire own. There is a reason for the crazy cat lady stereotype.

The juggernaut law that you are refering to is not a thing.
Implaying that hardcore autistic fho can seccessfuly use the internet on theire own. There is a reason for the crazy cat lady stereotype.

Unless she's literally so fucked up she can't even speak or do anything and even then I doubt it. Literal DEFORMED womyn can get decent looking guys so a mentally fucked one could likely get one too with a little help and enough media coverage. And those crazy cat ladies are mostly 40 year olds who are bitter that they're aging and can't ride young Chad cock anymore and party.

I'd agree

I'd also say ugly men and women also can be lonely easier

Unless she's literally so fucked up she can't even speak or do anything and even then I doubt it. Literal DEFORMED womyn can get decent looking guys so a mentally fucked one could likely get one too with a little help and enough media coverage. And those crazy cat ladies are mostly 40 year olds who are bitter that they're aging and can't ride young Chad cock anymore and party.
So i am glad you agree that women can be lonely. I am not talking about inceldom or looks here. men are thirsty and will fuck any thing with a hole. relationship with an autistic deformed lady is another thing. Taking rare ancdotes and and making a general rule from them is intellctualy dishonset.

So i am glad you agree that women can be lonely. I am not talking about inceldom or looks here. men are thirsty and will fuck any thing with a hole. relationship with an autistic deformed lady is another thing. Taking rare ancdotes and and making a general rule from them is intellctualy dishonset.

Uhh where did I agree with that lmao. I literally stated at the end of the first sentence "I doubt it", which means I do NOT agree. I'm putting doubt on it, I want evidence of it. If you can show me one true lonely girl who has NEVER had anyone be interested in them and who has actually TRIED to get attention or a relationship REALISTICALLY (no fucking obese landwhales looking for MM 6'3 athletic Chads), then I'll agree. But so far you have shown me nothing, your claim is as good as my claim that literally any foid can get a decent man if they wanted.

I don't really understand how you can call me intellectually dishonest when you yourself make unverified claims that there exists girls in the western world that don't have anyone to be with. And keep in mind I'm not talking about ONS like you're assuming I am, I am talking about REAL relationships.

Uhh where did I agree with that lmao. I literally stated at the end of the first sentence "I doubt it", which means I do NOT agree. I'm putting doubt on it, I want evidence of it. If you can show me one true lonely girl who has NEVER had anyone be interested in them and who has actually TRIED to get attention or a relationship REALISTICALLY (no fucking obese landwhales looking for MM 6'3 athletic Chads), then I'll agree. But so far you have shown me nothing, your claim is as good as my claim that literally any foid can get a decent man if they wanted.

I don't really understand how you can call me intellectually dishonest when you yourself make unverified claims that there exists girls in the western world that don't have anyone to be with. And keep in mind I'm not talking about ONS like you're assuming I am, I am talking about REAL relationships.
Good. You admit to having unvarifiable claim, that is what i wanted to hear. Both claims are unveriafiable and will continue to be so without real unbiased data on the subject (that i doubt we will get anytime soon). It was fun, we are gucci.

Good. You admit to having unvarifiable claim, that is what i wanted to hear. Both claims are unveriafiable and will continue to be so without real unbiased data on the subject (that i doubt we will get anytime soon). It was fun, we are gucci.

The fuck is your problem? Do you want me to give you examples of my theory being true or what? jfc if you're this uptight maybe cucktears is your suitable home.

yeah they also have a really bad issue with trying to relate to you on things which aren't fixed behaviours (like bullying) fucking pathetic.

Well ugly men can't really be lonely either in that case

it is you who is the cuck my friend
Ugly women always have choices of dates and beta orbiters.
ugly men have no one.
Why are you even here?

"I have a fiancé"

That should tell you everything you need to know about females.

He's been dialling his troll game up to 10 recently
suspend him?

Well ugly men can hang out with other ugly men

I do agree that ugly women are able to date more easily than ugly men, this is down to gender-ratio blackpill
No, because other ugly men are probably social outcasts too and its not easy to find eachother.

women can just make a post on r4r or anywhere and she will find friends

LOLOL regardless of her fiance women can never be lonely this fucking world caters to them

Women can't be lonely, unless you define lonely as "unable to fuck Chad"