Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Think of the hottest girl you've seen this past month. She's been dicked down buy multiple athletes, rappers, singers, actors etc.

Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93

Banned
-
Notice how the extremely hot girls are almost never with another guy? That's because they refuse to be seen by anything less than an extremely rich high status male. Really hot girls, the girls that make you say "god damn" when you see them, are unattinable without status even if they have no status themselves. Social media allows them to easily hook up with rich high status Chads.

Last edited:
The only female I've seen this week is my mom

I saw a 8/10 blonde stacy with a black guy, I don't know whether he was high status. What I did know is I wanted to go ER on the spot

I saw a 8/10 blonde stacy with a black guy, I don't know whether he was high status. What I did know is I wanted to go ER on the spot

I'm talking 9s and 10s here.

Not your typical hot stacy.

If fat girls can still get a lot of matches, just imagine how much more with the hottest girl.

Lmao

I'm talking 9s and 10s here.

Not your typical hot stacy.
I find it hard to distinguish between 8's 9's and 10's tbh. Anything 7 and up is equally attractive to me

Not everyone lives in California, you'll have a hard time finding an actor and rapper here.

I wish I was a chad so I could give her my deek tbhtbh

Her name is chloe moretz ...

That may happen in NYC or Cali,

but here, I've seen girls ditch modest and humble wagecucks for drug dealers who never clean their shower

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back