Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Think im tapping out soon

InevatibleRope

InevatibleRope

deformed khhv tren enjoyer
★★★★
life got me in a really painful choke hold since day1. will probably tap soon I don’t want to keep fighting this battle every day.
:feelsrope:
sounds cringy jfl at that like a foid

not a battle

1 sided fight of everyone else vs me due to being cucked due to being an ugly abomination

Share your story

i feel the same but suicide is too painful and death is scary.
Earth is like a prison planet if you are suicidal.

i feel the same but suicide is too painful and death is scary.
Earth is like a prison planet if you are suicidal.
suicide doesnt have to be painful
Share your story
thank you but I’d rather not. going to clear out everything on my devices dont want to leave a bad taste in little bros mouth seeing incel forum shit. dont want to be id’d here not even sure how that tech shit works

with some methods not, but what if you fail or somebody finds and you wake up in hospital?
that would be inconceivably awful tbh. lots of ways that it’s extremely unlikely to fail i guess the risk is in the human error, pussy out last second and mess it up etc

that would be inconceivably awful tbh. lots of ways that it’s extremely unlikely to fail i guess the risk is in the human error, pussy out last second and mess it up etc
Even if you know 100% that youre gonna die painless, I still find the thought of what comes after too scary.
Just nothing probably:fuk:

Even if you know 100% that youre gonna die painless, I still find the thought of what comes after too scary.
yup just like going to sleep which is the highlight of my day

or maybe muslimcels were right and we get virgins in heaven JFL would be cool

you return to what you were before you gained consciousness. Eternal void. I want to believe in a God and Heaven to go to. But I have seen nothing that indicates I'd deserve to go to such a place, as is one side of the spectrum exists, the other must too. I'd rather think about the abyss than damnation.

yup just like going to sleep which is the highlight of my day

or maybe muslimcels were right and we get virgins in heaven JFL would be cool
true muslim heaven would be fucking based.

I am with you brocel, however I dont want to go quietly into that great night :feelsLSD:

Just Alt+Tab to a parallel universe theory

dont want to be id’d here not even sure how that tech shit works
If you don't use a VPN you are 100 % sure there's a record of your IP connecting to this domain name (at the very least). Therefore they could link your death to inceldom if you did something eERie.