Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Think I had a Schizocel moment last night

HikiCreep

HikiCreep

Banned
-
I was reading about Adam Lanza because I’m fucking insane jfl and I suddenly felt really connected to Adam Lanza in some way and none of my memories felt like they were mine, safe to say I had schizocel moment I think ?

This is how I felt about Elliot Rodger. I was immersed in his manifesto and recall tearing up over his death.

I'm jewpilled and I have plans to weedmaxx and shroommaxx, so maybe I'll turn into a schizocel like you :feelsLSD:

I had the same exact feeling with Dylan a couple years ago lmao.
3 years ago yo be exact :feelsjuice:

I felt like i knew him before i was even born, like reincarnated or some shit
I will write all their names on the Death Note
Stfu

I felt like i knew him before i was even born, like reincarnated or some shit

Stfu
Yoo, same! I feel like I knew Adam in like some alternative timeline and we we’re friends

Yoo, same! I feel like I knew Adam in like some alternative timeline and we we’re friends
How old are you? I had this experience when i was 16

You are having the best couple months of your life tbh, after they end, everything will be extremely dull and empty, youll know what i mean.

Yes I had a mass murder admiration phase. Moved on from it.

You are having the best couple months of your life tbh, after they end, everything will be extremely dull and empty, youll know what i mean.
Damn it feels like hell already lmao, it only gets worse from here tbh

Hello IT faggot, but yes, I know how you feel.

no
it just sounds like you believing in reincarnation
schizos have different personalities with different goals and some similarities
schizophrenia is caused by spirits transferring into your mind and you strugling to maintain control against them
it's not a pleasant thing

i have actual schizophrenia and it doesnt seem like you have it at all. occasionally i can literally hear past memories and reassemble anything in my vision. then there is the other personality that manifests sometimes, but that is a story for later

i have actual schizophrenia and it doesnt seem like you have it at all. occasionally i can literally hear past memories and reassemble anything in my vision. then there is the other personality that manifests sometimes, but that is a story for later
:giga:

I
Idk if this is related but I had a psychotic episode once which is how I ended up in the psych ward the first time and I thought the cia and fbi had a microchip in my brain and were monitoring me and I thought that everyone was trying to kill me and I had like a huge breakdown and tried to overdose on Tylenol and my parents took me to the hospital and I ended up in the psych ward for a bit

Idk I just kinda wanted to reply to this cuz I didn’t want to come off as like insensitive to psychosis