Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Think all women like tall guys? Think again inkwell!

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
40kz2wuurg451.jpg

Don't you just hate it when you actually wanna date a short guy but accidentally end up dating the top 1% of height?

There aren't enough ERs to provide retribution to this faggot of a planet.

Foid with a lanklet starter pack: My BoYfRiEnD, My BoYfRiEnD , My BoYfRiEnD , My BoYfRiEnD , My BoYfRiEnD , My BoYfRiEnD , My BoYfRiEnD , My BoYfRiEnD , My BoYfRiEnD , My BoYfRiEnD , My BoYfRiEnD , My BoYfRiEnD , My BoYfRiEnD , My BoYfRiEnD , My BoYfRiEnD , My BoYfRiEnD , My BoYfRiEnD , My BoYfRiEnD , My BoYfRiEnD , My BoYfRiEnD , My BoYfRiEnD , My BoYfRiEnD , My BoYfRiEnD , My BoYfRiEnD , My BoYfRiEnD , My BoYfRiEnD , My BoYfRiEnD , My BoYfRiEnD , My BoYfRiEnD , My BoYfRiEnD , My BoYfRiEnD , My BoYfRiEnD , My BoYfRiEnD , My BoYfRiEnD , My BoYfRiEnD , My BoYfRiEnD My BoYfRiEnD , My BoYfRiEnD , My BoYfRiEnD , My BoYfRiEnD , My BoYfRiEnD

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKwI2zZXiRE

Last edited:
Still over for tall ethnics though tbh.

Notice how this foid is trying to cover up the fact that she's a hypergamous whore who only goes for tall people at the end.
''TaLl peOpLe hAvE thEiR coNs'' oh yeah my ass you whore. Thats why you went for a 6'6. Fucking stupid slut.

Who is this foid? Link?

What an unbelievably stupid comment. She talks about the “cons” tall men but then says that she has no problems with it. She didn’t even do anything to cover it up. She literally admits to only going for tall people at the end by saying tEeHeE mY bOyFrIeNd Is 6’6. She literally contradicts herself every sentence. I am pretty sure this incredibly retarded comment is from the gook chingchong looking noodlewhore DianaVic

Last edited:
I found a couple other foids admitting in there to having tall bfs
Just to to r/short 8 out of 10 women who said they liked short guys had bfs above 6ft

Height > Race > Face
Race>height>face

First 2 are hygiene factors, as in there is a discrete cutoff, above it is acceptable , below it is not.
Face is a continuous variable, a 9 is exponentially better than a 8, while as height increases past 6'1' the returns are diminishing, especially when you consider how in relal world frame quality is inverse to height quality

And you notice the "cons" are always the thing the dude has to deal with.

Foids literally have it all.

TeeHee. I would totally date short guys. It just so happens that..

Yeah tall guys have their cons. They get constant female attention in public. Checkmate inkels

Every.fucking.time.
these have to be larps at this point. They can't be this predictable.

40kz2wuurg451.jpg

Don't you just hate it when you actually wanna date a short guy but accidentally end up dating the top 1% of height?
my boyfriend is a 10 foot tall centar with a 14 inch HORSE PENIS but it just so happens i like short guys tee hee

Jfl
Face>everything
Cope. Race transcends face and shapes it to how you’ll look. Height is universal being tall you can get away with not being chadlite or chad.

Cope. Race transcends face and shapes it to how you’ll look. Height is universal being tall you can get away with not being chadlite or chad.
Ok but average height chad face>>>>chad height average face
Face includes pheno though