Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Think about it logically

A fine looking guy and having to date the single mom of a teenager.

His daughter is wearing no bra and i can easily see her boobs. THis is the state of men in 2020.

If you think thats acceptable for a video thats going to reach thousands of people then you are a shitty father

His daughter is wearing no bra and i can easily see her boobs. THis is the state of men in 2020.

If you think thats acceptable for a video thats going to reach thousands of people then you are a shitty father
its always cumskins though

he's cucked in BOTH WAYS

I say he's cucked just one way. He's not cucked because his so-called daughter is dressed like a whore and dating because it's not his daughter. He's cucked raising a child that isn't his. That's it.

cucks have zero self awareness when it comes to being cucked

Last edited:
Huge cuck if he isn't fucking her

Disgusting, what a disgusting whore

Whores need to be burned

She’s entitled to wear what she wants you sexist inkler :soy:

You know its over when chadlites needs to betabuxx old single mom roasties

Last edited:
Just dress your step daughter up like a prostitute for jewtube views theory.

Burn the west until it is but ash and brimstone

he gymmaxxed like that just to be a gigantic cuck, truly a horrible fate.

There is a video when she was a lot younger pf him trying on sports gear and costumes to show off his bulge
She obviously saw and blushed. If you think for one second she hasnt gargled on his cock before bed then you are sadly mistaken
He even whores her out for likes. What an Alpha StepDad
i bet she gets stuck in all sorts of things

Guy should be ashamed of himself for that thumbnail. What a world.

Ex fitness model, famous, has money, elite natty body. Still settled for a single mom
BRUTAL

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: JFL at the state of voluntary cuckoldry in 2020. Imagine having a relationship with a single mom dude. Just imagine that for a moment. :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Why does he not fuck his stepdaughter? Can someone explain?

Why does he not fuck his stepdaughter? Can someone explain?
apparently:
There is a video when she was a lot younger pf him trying on sports gear and costumes to show off his bulge
She obviously saw and blushed. If you think for one second she hasnt gargled on his cock before bed then you are sadly mistaken
which vid? link plz

In a normal society he would set her up with a good man. Not dress her up as a barbie and advetise her to the wolves :feelsclown:

elite natty body
for a year or two he seemed like he was edfinitely on so ething. When he was sponsoring all those bullshit devices to help get shredded and when his arms got a bit bigger and he claimed it was because of his shitty sponsors
lots of talk in comments suspect he isnt full natty (or at least not his entire career)

its always cumskins though
Not surprised tbh
Cumskins being cumskins, who knew?
Oh ye of little faith, that is the white man's spirit. Court a single mom just to plow her hot daughter.
Our ancestors have always been the rulers of the known world

In a normal society he would set her up with a good man. Not dress her up as a barbie and advetise her to the wolves :feelsclown:
Ex fitness model, famous, has money, elite natty body. Still settled for a single mom
BRUTAL
he gymmaxxed like that just to be a gigantic cuck, truly a horrible fate.
You know its over when chadlites needs to betabuxx old single mom roasties

for a year or two he seemed like he was edfinitely on so ething. When he was sponsoring all those bullshit devices to help get shredded and when his arms got a bit bigger and he claimed it was because of his shitty sponsors
lots of talk in comments suspect he isnt full natty (or at least not his entire career)
Oh yeah he totally might have been on shit at various points.

She's 20? She looks 15

Not a single second but what a cuck

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGW9IXICgXw

Flashing his ass and bulge in front of his SICK UNDERAGE "daughter"
All while the mom is filming. If you don't believe they groomed her you are coping
There are other videos where he exercises/stretches with just his tiny shorts on and she is obviously enjoying it. They also have videos where they used to workout together and he would be a bit handsy with her

Took a while to find that video. It's 5 fucking years old. He makes a ton of videos
When she puts her hand under the blanket she quickly went to touch herself

Last edited:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGW9IXICgXw

Flashing his ass and bulge in front of his SICK UNDERAGE "daughter"
All while the mom is filming. If you don't believe they groomed her you are coping
There are other videos where he exercises/stretches with just his tiny shorts on and she is obviously enjoying it. They also have videos where they used to workout together and he would be a bit handsy with her

Took a while to find that video. It's 5 fucking years old. He makes a ton of videos
When she puts her hand under the blanket she quickly went to touch herself

just fucking lol

I swear to god my hate towards foids is getting to a whole new level

I'm genuinely disgusted just by looking at this slut

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back