Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Think about how much time normies invest in pursuing foids, only to ultimately get cucked hard

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
Normies, even the redpilled MGTOW ones, never give up on women.

They endlessly try to compete with Chad, careermaxing, gymaxing, eating healthy, waking up early, going to bed late, spending hours and hours on keeping their girlfriends/wives content.

And even the laziest, lowlife Chad, any time he wants, can utterly WRECK them by simply gazing into their gf/wife's eyes.

The bluepill and redpill are like mental diseases.

Just have good DNA

They endlessly try to compete with Chad, careermaxing, gymaxing, eating healthy, waking up early, going to bed late, spending hours and hours on keeping their girlfriends/wives content.

And even the laziest, lowlife Chad, any time he wants, can utterly WRECK them by simply gazing into their gf/wife's eyes.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQr6yFbthY8

tbh there's no point in self improoving if you are a blackpilled nonchad male.

Imagine spending 10 years of your life building a life with a woman, nurturing love, building a house, spending all your money and energy on a child only to find out it's not yours
Don't trust whores

I agree.

Furthermore, if all non-Chad men stopped trying to self-improve, this would be a much healthier, happier world for men.

Non-Chads are all just competing with each other; they're not competing with Chads, as Chad effortlessly destroys even the hardest working non-Chads at attracting foids.

These idiots are working so hard, fighting over Chad's scraps. It's zero-sum. They could all quit and be in literally the exact same position they are right now.

I agree.

Furthermore, if all non-Chad men stopped trying to self-improve, this would be a much healthier, happier world for men.

Non-Chads are all just competing with each other; they're not competing with Chads, as Chad effortlessly destroys even the hardest working non-Chads at attracting foids.

These idiots are working so hard, fighting over Chad's scraps. It's zero-sum. They could all quit and be in literally the exact same position they are right now.
tbh it's not either you are a fatass or you are in the best shape of your life.
Those are two extremes that foids and redpill cucks try to restrict you to.
When you can just live a healthy life and not go to extremes in muh grinding and self improoving.

The mistake previous generations of men made is that they humored women when women made it clear they don't respect them as "playing hard to get" and "hitting on them". And they kept working hard and going above and beyond anyway.
Younger males even if not blackpilled have largely figured it out.
Society says males aren't entitled to anything.
Okay but then this is also true: society isn't entitled to males being unnecessarily productive or looking presentable to women.

I love when women complain that barely any guys these days dress up formally (it's not true I see masculinity copers doing it all the time in college but I digress). They aren't entitled to guys looking good or professional for them.
Just as long ago women decided men aren't entitled to seeing them look their best always.
Fair is fair.

tbh it's not either you are a fatass or you are in the best shape of your life.
Those are two extremes that foids and redpill cucks try to restrict you to.
When you can just live a healthy life and not go to extremes in muh grinding and self improoving.

The mistake previous generations of men made is that they humored women when women made it clear they don't respect them as "playing hard to get" and "hitting on them". And they kept working hard and going above and beyond anyway.
Younger males even if not blackpilled have largely figured it out.
Society says males aren't entitled to anything.
Okay but then this is also true: society isn't entitled to males being unnecessarily productive or looking presentable to women.

I love when women complain that barely any guys these days dress up formally (it's not true I see masculinity copers doing it all the time in college but I digress). They aren't entitled to guys looking good or professional for them.
Just as long ago women decided men aren't entitled to seeing them look their best always.
Fair is fair.

Well put.

Extreme woman-worshipper mindset if you think the only reason to improve at anything is for foids

Well put.
And then anti-incels will say "see, you don't put any effort into grooming yourself. This is why you are incel!"

When not going above and beyond to dress formally and self improve doesn't mean you still don't eat regular meals, shower regularly and get enough sleep. You just don't grind and go above and beyond.

But redpill cucks and women want you to think that isn't possible and you have to always be on your A-game or the only other possibility is that you are a lazy slob.

Meanwhile women can take it easy, eat as much as they want, talk about the most banal subjects and not be judged or bullied as a fatass for not being on the constant treadmill of self improovement.

It's infuriating that not taking life so seriously as a male like bluepillers sometimes suggest isn't received well by them and that they show they really subscribe to the cucked redpill idea that women naturally have value but men don't and have to earn it.
muh burden of performance.

View: https://twitter.com/yogioabs/status/1276176751467642881

Look at the replies

The irony is following bluepilled advice and having your own opinions gets you in more trouble and way more mocked as a male than having the view that redpilled gynocentric males keep preaching about how women have inherent value but men don't and have to earn it.
The fact feminists are fine with this and fall back on biological arguments when talking about things like conscription showed me they weren't serious about equality. It's all about self interest but pursued from a dishonest position with shaming, gaslighting and bullying if you dare recognize the disingenuous nature of things.

Extreme woman-worshipper mindset if you think the only reason to improve at anything is for foids
The only reason for guys to go above and beyond and go on self improvement journeys besides personal satisfaction is foids for most guys. That's why when guys get blackpilled they ldar more and aren't as productive.

Last edited:

It's my understanding that throughout human history, this has been the only reason to improve at anything. The male brain is almost entirely motivated by sex.

When I became blackpilled, I pretty much stopped caring about any form of self-improvement and lost motivation for everything. It was just a rational response to the empirical facts I'd learned.

It's my understanding that throughout human history, this has been the only reason to improve at anything. The male brain is almost entirely motivated by sex.

When I became blackpilled, I pretty much stopped caring about any form of self-improvement and lost motivation for everything. It was just a rational response to the empirical facts I'd learned.
(((Freudian))) subhuman mindset tbh

And then anti-incels will say "see, you don't put any effort into grooming yourself. This is why you are incel!"

Yep. This is just pure normie retardation. Ungroomed, jobless Chad WRECKS even the most well-groomed, statusmaxed Chadlite. That leaves normies and incels with literally zero chance at competing with these specimens.

It's like comparing a pro athlete to college athletes and then high school athletes. It's just silly.

When not going above and beyond to dress formally and self improve doesn't mean you still don't eat regular meals, shower regularly and get enough sleep. You just don't grind and go above and beyond.

Yeah, I agree. I consider eating regular meals, showering regularly and getting enough sleep to be automatically easy even for men that have no interest in impressing foids. Life is more pleasant when you're clean, healthy, and feel well-rested. Anything beyond that is where the grind starts.

But redpill cucks and women want you to think that isn't possible you have to always be on your A-game.

Meanwhile women can take it easy, eat as much as they want, talk about the most banal subjects and not be judged or bullied as a fatass for not being on the constant treadmill of self improovement.

It's sad, really. These men will ultimately get burned so badly by foids that get swept off their feet by the latest Chad that swoops in. This is how suicides happen. Men invest years and years into something and then have it all go to shit the instant Chad shows up.

It's infuriating that not taking life so seriously as a male like bluepillers sometimes suggest isn't received well by them and that they show they really subscribe to the cucked redpill idea that women naturally have value but men don't and have to earn it.
muh burden of performance.

The only reason for guys to go above and beyond and go on self improvement journeys besides personal satisfaction is foids for most guys. That's why when guys get blackpilled they ldar more and aren't as productive.

I agree.

Yep. This is just pure normie retardation. Ungroomed, jobless Chad WRECKS even the most well-groomed, statusmaxed Chadlite. That leaves normies and incels with literally zero chance at competing with these specimens.
It's false hope done to further women's self interest to do the minimum possible to attract chad while making men do and pressure/bully each other to do the maximum possible to even hold a woman's attention for more than a few minutes.

It's sad, really. These men will ultimately get burned so badly by foids that get swept off their feet by the latest Chad that swoops in. This is how suicides happen. Men invest years and years into something and then have it all go to shit the instant Chad shows up.
More importantly it shows that these bluepiller's acquiescence to believing women naturally have value but men don't and have to earn it reveal these "egalitarians" to be the gynocentric disingenuous frauds that they are.
Similarly these same bluepillers also use appeals to biology and the muh "sperm is expensive eggs are cheap" argument popularized by PUA turned white nationalist Roissy/Chateau Heariste to justify male only conscription.

:bluepill:=:redpill:

Last edited:

Nietzschean übermensch will to power mindset vs Frankl human will to meaning mindset vs Freudian subhuman will to pleasure mindset

Oh ok. I'm not well-read on philosophy. I generally just go with whatever seems to make sense to me from an evolutionary standpoint.

It seems like men not motivated mainly by sex would've not survived and reproduced as successfully as men who were.

Last edited:
Because It's a betabuxx numale that got cucked
Does he know he got cucked? Sounds like he's denying it and believes the snake story.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back