Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Think about a future betabuxxdeluxx more dedicated than this guy...and fail miserably.

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Veteran
★★

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/1QICC7x8TKY?si=l1wFpwuQu7h1N0Mw

Dude is named john. He LITERALLY runs to his other class EVERYDAY... so much so he's become a running joke in his school (they disguise it as encouragement and fair game, but we all know whats happening here... he's the school pet monkey).

ALL OF THIS just so he becomes chad sloppy seconds and tyrone's lover's husband.

BRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTAAAAAALLLLL JFL

When you hear feshiks 50% off at the fish mongers and you just remembered you have a future in STEM:

dude i fucking went to this high school JFL i'm not telling u guys what it is i'm not gonna dox myself but they're a bunch of rich pricks

dude i fucking went to this high school JFL i'm not telling u guys what it is i'm not gonna dox myself but they're a bunch of rich pricks
And pretty bored by the way, if this is what they cheer on JFL

And pretty bored by the way, if this is what they cheer on JFL
he looks young, probably a freshman. there's a sizeable amount of autists at that school. it has a fair number of asians, almost no blacks doh

Foids won't have sex with him for his impressive running skills, though. That's an .is user in the making

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/1QICC7x8TKY?si=l1wFpwuQu7h1N0Mw

Dude is named john. He LITERALLY runs to his other class EVERYDAY... so much so he's become a running joke in his school (they disguise it as encouragement and fair game, but we all know whats happening here... he's the school pet monkey).

ALL OF THIS just so he becomes chad sloppy seconds and tyrone's lover's husband.

BRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTAAAAAALLLLL JFL

Had to deal with shit like this but not as extreme during my K12 bondage years, got good at acting NT by high school.

I did not run to class though I was always late af.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back