Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Things you do that are considered creepy

What do you do that is creepy?

• Stalk foids or crush

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • Take creep shot photos

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Jerk off in public but out of sight ie bushes, behind dumpster

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Borrow female underwear from laundry room

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • “Peeping Tom”

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Send unsolicited dick pics

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Other than just exist what do you do that is considered creepy. Vote on all that apply. If other then write in your reply. Nothing illegal please.

jerk off in public in sight

My existence.

Having a receding hairline at 20 and a nonexistent jawline

I do none of this JFL. Half of the shit on this list is genuinely debased, and misrepresents what females deem as creepy. If you jerk off in public, don’t be surprised when people avoid you tbh.

The real hill to die on is shit that is normal that females dub creepy: cold approaches, asking for number, etc

Exist near foids

I do none of this JFL. Half of the shit on this list is genuinely debased, and misrepresents what females deem as creepy. If you jerk off in public, don’t be surprised when people avoid you tbh.

The real hill to die on is shit that is normal that females dub creepy: cold approaches, asking for number, etc

Females dub it creepy when its someone ugly

I have read lists online, large lists, of things foids find creepy that guys do. However the same exact things they find hot if Chad does it.

I used to take creepshots for the adrenalinr rush

Females dub it creepy when its someone ugly
I agree fully.
I have read lists online, large lists, of things foids find creepy that guys do. However the same exact things they find hot if Chad does it.
Chad is the exception to the rule. Always. The gold standard should be how females would treat a Normie.

I used to think all of the above is creepy, now I live like other people don't even exist.
I don’t do any of that but if you are, I ain't judging
full

Just once or several times? And was it to a foid in class?

Several times and it was to foids in class or sometimes if there were no pretty foids I just used my imagination

Several times and it was to foids in class or sometimes if there were no pretty foids I just used my imagination
:feelsokman:

Staring at foid's ass and tits for prolonged periods of time.

I don't do any of the stuff you listed but I am chronically obsessed with my oneitis to the point of mental illness, some days I literally can't think about anything that doesn't involve her. I used to act very clingy and autistic around her but now I avoid her as much as I physically can, mostly out of shame and guilt. when we pass by each other I turn my head away and don't even look at her. tbh it makes me anxious as fuck whenever we have to be in a room together

Last edited:
None of those now, but searching for waifu "not my age" is creepy enough for this degenerate spciety

Never done any of those before. You fucking creep

i only stalk foids online i guess

None of the above

I go outside.

I stare at people and don't break eye contact.

Talking to myself, thinking outloud, singing and cursing outloud, crying... I do it all the time, and i am supposed to completely stop when im in public? Its just impossible.

Talking to myself, thinking outloud, singing and cursing outloud, crying... I do it all the time, and i am supposed to completely stop when im in public? Its just impossible.

you sound like a schizo

you sound like a schizo

I have been alone my whole life, so i had nobody to talk to. Now, im still fucking isolated, but i live in a rented flat that i am actually paying. I can do whatever i want. I could say that i discovered my own voice two years ago, when i left my home and i didnt have to stay always quiet (because other people find it weird when i think outloud... but other people have other people to talk to, fuck them). I didnt even know how my voice sound, i wasnt used to it. Now, i talk all i want... with myself. Who cares. I like singing too.

I don't talk and can go hours without saying a word which is basically impossible for a normie.
I don't talk and can go hours without saying a word which is basically impossible for a normie.

being by myself trying to fit in without looking awkard

crawl through the attic and watch them from the ac vent

Exist while being ethnic.

Honestly, just being attracted to a lady nowadays (and she knows it or simply assumes it) is enough to make you creepy.

The solution is to avoid women altogether, assuming you won't go mad from it all.

I do some stuff that could be considered "creepy"