Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Things with my Dad keep getting worse.

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Admiral
★★
Today, the subject of me packing my shit and leaving because he won't help me learn how to drive or anything I need in order to be independent and fix my problems, and he doesn't want me to cope with snacks because he doesn't want me to get fat. He told me that I don't need to be independent, and I just need to do as he says. Would he be able to stop me from leaving tomorrow even though I'm 27 years old? I live in the US, btw.

Yall have dads?

I'd say join the military.

My Autism disqualifies me.
Well shit, another sperg fucked over.
Can a rich autist just buy an apartment block for a bunch of us to live in and be self-sustaining like a monastery?

You may be so autistic in his eyes that he doesn't trust you to build your life, or he may just be a tyrant.

Today, the subject of me packing my shit and leaving because he won't help me learn how to drive or anything I need in order to be independent and fix my problems, and he doesn't want me to cope with snacks because he doesn't want me to get fat. He told me that I don't need to be independent, and I just need to do as he says. Would he be able to stop me from leaving tomorrow even though I'm 27 years old? I live in the US, btw.
My dad was an asshole, I stay far away from that fucker!

No need, I have no quarrel with you brocel
Sorry, I'm just worried about my Dad trying to force me to live here where I can't make my own decisions.

Sorry, I'm just worried about my Dad trying to force me to live here where I can't make my own decisions.
Mine ran after me if i tried to escape the weekend to be at his place when it was his custody time eventually i found routes i could take, I went further from the school away from home then i walked a long circle around it until im at my moms house

Mine ran after me if i tried to escape the weekend to be at his place when it was his custody time eventually i found routes i could take, I went further from the school away from home then i walked a long circle around it until im at my moms house
He actually ran after you? Holy shit!

A place that's isolated from normies, name is irrelevant.
I was saying people living in apartment complexes aren't typically able to grow their own food and stuff like that.

I ended up trying to find new ways, He also drove after me sometimes, Couldnt respect that i didnt want to goto his place
If he tried that, I think my only options would be either fight all out with him or call the cops on him.

If he tried that, I think my only options would be either fight all out with him or call the cops on him.
I was 11 or 13, I had no phone, Only a ipod with call of duty black ops zombies, Mind you game came out in 2010

A place that's isolated from normies, name is irrelevant.
Based

CJL02Bj

Think i know what your talking about!

I was 11 or 13, I had no phone, Only a ipod with call of duty black ops zombies, Mind you game came out in 2010
What kind of Ipod could run that game?

Very weird that he doesn't want to teach you how to drive. That's a classic Father/son activity. Maybe pissed off that you're 10 years behind in your development and he's had to support your arse for those 10 years.

Interesting question. I wonder what % of incels have Fathers and intact families.
My father was a drunk so my mom kicked him out when I was around 4. Had barely any contact with him. At 6 I got introduced to a step father and he was alright but never really a father figure, he didnt teach me shit. He was more like a "friend of the family".

Seems your dad is extremely controlling and like to infantilize you so you remain dependent on him. These are traits of narcissistic parents and they destroy lives. He's hindering your development.

Legally he can't stop you from leaving and it would be great for you to live alone, or at least away from him.

My father was a drunk so my mom kicked him out when I was around 4. Had barely any contact with him. At 6 I got introduced to a step father and he was alright but never really a father figure, he didnt teach me shit. He was more like a "friend of the family".
Do you know he was a drunk or is that just what your Mum told you?

Do you know he was a drunk or is that just what your Mum told you?
I dont have memories of it but my mom has ptsd whenever she sees me drinking alcohol or mentioning it so I believe her.

Do what your dad says

I dont have memories of it but my mom has ptsd whenever she sees me drinking alcohol or mentioning it so I believe her.
I wouldn't.

Interestingly, my parents are together. My Dad is incredibly cucked and my Mum rules the house and relationship entirely. My Dad very rarely drinks, but he likes to. And he's the type of person who can't just have one or two drinks and it relaxes him, he gets instantly drunk and becomes a bit annoying. But then just falls asleep after a few hours. But my Mum hates when he drinks, so she basically abuses him on the very rare occasions he drinks, constantly goes at him and provokes arguments/conflict.

There's never been any real violence between them (they just argue/bicker constantly) that I know of, aside from, apparently, one incident in which my Dad grabbed her by the throat (when he was drunk), which my sister witnessed. Which I know with absolute certainty happened because my Mum was haranguing him, shouting at him and probably following him round the house. Which could have resulted in his arrest, upon which all context and the years of abuse he'd suffered would be irrelevant and he'd be a wife beater.

I wouldn't believe anything a woman says re: their relationships. They're born victims and will usually omit/downplay anything negative they've done and exaggerate anything negative the man has done.

I wouldn't.

Interestingly, my parents are together. My Dad is incredibly cucked and my Mum rules the house and relationship entirely. My Dad very rarely drinks, but he likes to. And he's the type of person who can't just have one or two drinks and it relaxes him, he gets instantly drunk and becomes a bit annoying. But then just falls asleep after a few hours. But my Mum hates when he drinks, so she basically abuses him on the very rare occasions he drinks, constantly goes at him and provokes arguments/conflict.

There's never been any real violence between them (they just argue/bicker constantly) that I know of, aside from, apparently, one incident in which my Dad grabbed her by the throat (when he was drunk), which my sister witnessed. Which I know with absolute certainty happened because my Mum was haranguing him, shouting at him and probably following him round the house. Which could have resulted in his arrest, upon which all context and the years of abuse he'd suffered would be irrelevant and he'd be a wife beater.

I wouldn't believe anything a woman says re: their relationships. They're born victims and will usually omit/downplay anything negative they've done and exaggerate anything negative the man has done.

I'm close to my mom, she has no reason to lie to me. We basically only have each other.

Plus my dad has never tried to get in contact with me, if he really cared about me, I would have noticed. So she must be speaking the truth.

You are a legal adult, he can't make you stay.

No he can't force you to stay but what he can do it cut you off from any other potential family support. I went through something similar, took some risks while also putting pressure on my dad to be my financial safety net or look bad in the eyes of my family(recommend at least trying this). It is rough out there even lots of normies stay at home till their 30s for just pure financial reasons. I suggest heading to somewhere with an active oil and gas industry and just taking whatever job you can get within it. You will have the money for snacks, hookers, driving lessons, etc but you gotta cross that bridge.

How do you even survive without driving, seems like hell.

I'd say join the military.
Fuck no. Until the vaccine shit, it might have been an option. Also fuck dying for Israel.
Well shit, another sperg fucked over.
Can a rich autist just buy an apartment block for a bunch of us to live in and be self-sustaining like a monastery?
Monasteries have long been how groups of celibate men eke out a living together. The guy who said the blackpill needs to become a religion was onto something.

How do you even survive without driving, seems like hell.
I was getting where I needed to go by having them take me to and from places; but now, I don't have work, I have no friends less than an hour drive away from me, obviously don't have a GF to go have sex with, and they've been having me walk whatever distance I walk out of the house back. So, if I walk 3 miles, I walk 3 miles back.

I was getting where I needed to go by having them take me to and from places; but now, I don't have work, I have no friends less than an hour drive away from me, obviously don't have a GF to go have sex with, and they've been having me walk whatever distance I walk out of the house back. So, if I walk 3 miles, I walk 3 miles back.
I feel your pain, had to go long periods without a car and couldn't cope. Hope for the best for you.

Fuck no. Until the vaccine shit, it might have been an option. Also fuck dying for Israel.

Monasteries have long been how groups of celibate men eke out a living together. The guy who said the blackpill needs to become a religion was onto something.
They force the clotshot on military personnel eh, well shit.