Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Things Will Only Continue To Get Worse For You

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
You think your face is ugly now, just wait a few more decades. Aging will literally turn you into a corpse, you will get wrinkles on your forehead and cheeks, your hairline will grey and thin, your skin will become yellower and thinner causing it to sag, your bones will recede, you will become mentally and physically weaker. You will encounter all kinds of new pains in your body and you will suffer some health condition which will require expensive medication to manage not cure.

The worst part is you have no one to age with, who will support or care for you when you need them, once you turn senile you will just be stuffed into a nursing home, likely being mistreated by staff while feeling lonely 24/7 since you are just waiting to die.

This is actually the more optimistic possibility assuming you are able to take care of yourself financially and afford retirement. For the unemployed or the working poor, which most incels here are a part of, you will likely end up homeless or spend all your time rotting in misery if you can afford being NEET or are lucky enough to get NEETbux. You will never be able to afford any copes and be forced to depend on others who might eventually betray you, leading to homelessness and possible starvation.

I won’t be around in a few more decades so I’m good

The rope seems more inevitable each day, it's an incel's best friend in these dark times.

Knowing that I have the power to exit from this unfair game is my strongest cope tbh ngl.

Imagine getting cancer as an incel and having absolutely no one supporting you. Just dealing with all that pain and fear alone, nobody will even hug you. Fuck, the agepill is brutal

On the plus side, we don't have to save for retirement, worry about the cost of kids, worry about losing money in divorce.

In the end, it doesn't even matter, we have no life left to lose, when it becomes too much, the rope will be their. Obviously, roping isn't easy but with enough suffering it becomes possible.

I dont plan on living that long anyways, so it wont make a difference
Plus it never began for me

Imagine getting cancer as an incel and having absolutely no one supporting you. Just dealing with all that pain and fear alone, nobody will even hug you. Fuck, the agepill is brutal
Absolutely brutal, black-hole-at-the-centre-of-the-milky-way level blackpill. It's over for cancercels.

You think your face is ugly now, just wait a few more decades. Aging will literally turn you into a corpse, you will get wrinkles on your forehead and cheeks, your hairline will grey and thin, your skin will become yellower and thinner causing it to sag, your bones will recede, you will become mentally and physically weaker. You will encounter all kinds of new pains in your body and you will suffer some health condition which will require expensive medication to manage not cure.

The worst part is you have no one to age with, who will support or care for you when you need them, once you turn senile you will just be stuffed into a nursing home, likely being mistreated by staff while feeling lonely 24/7 since you are just waiting to die.

This is actually the more optimistic possibility assuming you are able to take care of yourself financially and afford retirement. For the unemployed or the working poor, which most incels here are a part of, you will likely end up homeless or spend all your time rotting in misery if you can afford being NEET or are lucky enough to get NEETbux. You will never be able to afford any copes and be forced to depend on others who might eventually betray you, leading to homelessness and possible starvation.

honestly everything you said is true and will apply to the MAJORITY of men, not the minority