Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Things were better when I was ignorant

R

random4444

Greycel
You know that saying "It's better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all"? Yeah that's a complete load of horse shit. You guys can take it for what it's worth but I was an incel most of my life until I got a taste of what it was to not to be, and I'm telling you once you taste that forbidden fruit nothing will ever be as sweet. You are a 100% changed person forever. At least when I was lonely and ignorant of what it was not to be an incel I could still function on some level, but now... I wish I never met her or any female for that matter. It was nothing to what it's compared to now.

You know that saying "It's better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all"? Yeah that's a complete load of horse shit. You guys can take it for what it's worth but I was an incel most of my life until I got a taste of what it was to not to be, and I'm telling you once you taste that forbidden fruit nothing will ever be as sweet. You are a 100% changed person forever. At least when I was lonely and ignorant of what it was not to be an incel I could still function on some level, but now... I wish I never met her or any female for that matter. It was nothing to what it's compared to now.
https://incels.is/threads/you-guys-would-make-amazing-boyfriends.29393/

well at least you fucking experienced it...

Truth. Women are like succibi, take away your powers once they're done with you.

Tmp 16821 Xia  Queen of Suffering TCG1956035538

Me to. I did good in school and had a clear mind, once bullying isolation and resentment came brainfog developed and EVERYTHING went downhill

Me to. I did good in school and had a clear mind, once bullying isolation and resentment came brainfog developed and EVERYTHING went downhill
What is brainfog and how can it develop? From your perspective

What is brainfog and how can it develop? From your perspective
Impossible to focus on something. Like whenever I read my mind blanks out and I have to go back a page I don’t even notice my mind stops focusing, I will tell myself I will focus now and 1 min later my mind blanks out again. Same thing with my lectures, I will be listening and taking notes, and then next thing I know my mind is somewhere else but I’m still taking notes.

For me it’s a lot of reasons, my diet is crap I get one meal a day and it’s like shitty cheap fast food the rest is off brand soda or something. I get next to no exercise I quit gym after 3 years of no motivation and tons of insecurity.

It goes hand in hand with my maladaptive day dreaming because when I’m not focusing on something I’m day dreaming too lazy/unmotivated to go to a counselor and being isolated/ no friends/ bullying is what causes most of it I had it since high school. So I just LDAR 24/7 while failing uni

Impossible to focus on something. Like whenever I read my mind blanks out and I have to go back a page I don’t even notice my mind stops focusing, I will tell myself I will focus now and 1 min later my mind blanks out again. Same thing with my lectures, I will be listening and taking notes, and then next thing I know my mind is somewhere else but I’m still taking notes.

For me it’s a lot of reasons, my diet is crap I get one meal a day and it’s like shitty cheap fast food the rest is off brand soda or something. I get next to no exercise I quit gym after 3 years of no motivation and tons of insecurity.

It goes hand in hand with my maladaptive day dreaming because when I’m not focusing on something I’m day dreaming too lazy/unmotivated to go to a counselor and being isolated/ no friends/ bullying is what causes most of it I had it since high school. So I just LDAR 24/7 while failing uni
Thats awful. Sometimes I cant concentrate while reading but its not nearly as bad as yours. This might be connected to anxiety in social situations, but when someone is talking to me, I dont hear them some moments and then I wake up and start thinking what will I say, how will I answer, do you experience this? Also I read your comment instantly but its taking me this long to articulate my thoughts

Thats awful. Sometimes I cant concentrate while reading but its not nearly as bad as yours. This might be connected to anxiety in social situations, but when someone is talking to me, I dont hear them some moments and then I wake up and start thinking what will I say, how will I answer, do you experience this? Also I read your comment instantly but its taking me this long to articulate my thoughts
yeah everything you listed. takes me to long to get my thoughts down when i am trying to write a response, be it in IRL or in a chat with someone online. anxiety rises when i have to talk to people i don't know, and i try to sound professional or something and i sound stupid.

things are better now because I'm at peace with reality

yeah everything you listed. takes me to long to get my thoughts down when i am trying to write a response, be it in IRL or in a chat with someone online. anxiety rises when i have to talk to people i don't know, and i try to sound professional or something and i sound stupid.
OH MY GOD you are me!!! Just know youre not alone. That is sometimes my best cope.
Literally have 0 friends and its fucking suicide fuel seeing classmates leave in groups to a cafe or I DONT EVEN KNOW where theyre going because I never go anywhere. It helps to read this website and read texts like yours

OH MY GOD you are me!!! Just know youre not alone. That is sometimes my best cope.
Literally have 0 friends and its fucking suicide fuel seeing classmates leave in groups to a cafe or I DONT EVEN KNOW where theyre going because I never go anywhere. It helps to read this website and read texts like yours
Yeah we are alike nice to talk to someone with similar problems, every Friday night when I leave residence to get food I seee everyone going out and I feel awkward being in the same elevator because I’m so out of place

Yeah we are alike nice to talk to someone with similar problems, every Friday night when I leave residence to get food I seee everyone going out and I feel awkward being in the same elevator because I’m so out of place
Thats shitty. I avoid going out on friday because everyone is having a good time while Im stressed AF trying to escape the situation. I actually went grocery shopping on THURSDAY instead of today. And your avatar bitch is making me continue the conversation for some weird reason.. :(

Yep, I have "brainfog" as well. That's happened to me with books as well, which is why I just don't read them in the first place, once school was done/over with, they became useless to me. Also, whenever I'm at work or just in a high-stressful situation, it's hard for me to remember what someone had just said to me or whatever. It's like some early-stage dementia or some shit.

Yep, I have "brainfog" as well. That's happened to me with books as well, which is why I just don't read them in the first place, once school was done/over with, they became useless to me. Also, whenever I'm at work or just in a high-stressful situation, it's hard for me to remember what someone had just said to me or whatever. It's like some early-stage dementia or some shit.
Thats almost scary. Someone could say this is clear social anxiety and then would try to figure out what is causing it when its all because of my face. Some children are naturally more shy than others, but I was always NT and talked a lot,however that didnt hide my face or make it better-looking. My good personality didnt save me from inceldom

mgtow.com is a bit dull though
Thats cuz they're a buncha coping faggots, they think they're being productive and all but I bet u after they finish being "productive" they go back to wishing they could get another gf

Thats shitty. I avoid going out on friday because everyone is having a good time while Im stressed AF trying to escape the situation. I actually went grocery shopping on THURSDAY instead of today. And your avatar bitch is making me continue the conversation for some weird reason.. :(
it's senjougahara from the monogatari series :)

tumblr_nls8jkAkMm1so2t73o1_500.gif

i avoid going out period