Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Things were already fucked years ago

L

LOW TIER INCEL

Recruit
-
Ok guys I am not going to lie to you, I am 20 but years ago in 2011 everyone in my class was already using cancer on the internet and , this was when we were age 11 which is elementary school. At that young age everyone had social media, some of them were even dating while I didnt have a phone or anything at the time. Now years later I see kids as young as 8 or 9 with phones. I dont know what is going on, but its fucking over. I havent had a kiss or hug yet while people half my age mog me experience wise. This life can feel like a bad joke at times.

Gen Z is so fucked. I don't know you, but maybe you still have time to turn things around. You gotta do what you can while you can, it only gets worse as you get older.

"Low Tier Incel"? There is no such thing. Inceldom is much like the previous version of the "Never-Used"(NU) Pokemon tier.

Late 2009/2010 was when things really started to go downhill. I was in middle school then

Late 2009/2010 was when things really started to go downhill. I was in middle school then
Pepe agony

"Low Tier Incel"? There is no such thing. Inceldom is much like the previous version of the "Never-Used"(NU) Pokemon tier.
I am low tier on the looks and height scale compared to other incels so I chose this name