Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Things the CIA does not want you to know

YuiStillMyCope

YuiStillMyCope

Self-banned
-

These are wikipedia accounts connected to the CIA. It’s interesting to see what they’ve blanked out

The senate edits marked as “vandalism” are pretty interesting too, like this one
:lul:

Last edited:
The CIA doesn’t want people to know about the history of Big Hole National Battlefield. Which makes sense because it portrays the American gov in a terrible light

Last edited:
They removed this link too, so apparently they don’t want people to know about child abuse in teen rehab centres

Yep, They also kiddnapped people and did MKultra

I fucking hate the Curry Incel Association too tbh

Apparently domestic terrorism in the United States is “not a real thing”

In 2006 they blanked basically the entire page on fasting

Last edited:
Also in 2006 they removed this passage about President Clinton killing someone and a former CIA director admitting that there is a sex ring among politicians

The CIA are evil scumbags. Even normies know this today.

They also removed “or friends” from the definition of nepotism. Apparently they consider it a "statement of political opinion"

Last edited:
@YuiStillMyCope was found dead in his bed the 1st of April of 2023. The police determined that the cause of death was suicide.

Where did you find it? 4Chan?

@YuiStillMyCope was found dead in his bed the 1st of April of 2023. The police determined that the cause of death was suicide.
Like nobody knows that gov is into some shady business) Gov has pretty much unlimited resources, if it wants, it can nationalize all corps who are on its land, and the corps will just suck it up and stay down

Interesting, how did they learn that thiose all were gov IP-addresses

Nice browser theme, by the way, straight outta Matrix. Custom theme?

Nice browser theme, by the way, straight outta Matrix. Custom theme?
dark mode, you can turn it on from preferences in wikipedia. I do have a custom theme but all it does is replace the wikipedia logo with a picture of yui. also i don't remember how i found out about these government edits, it was a long time ago

Last edited:
dark mode, you can turn it on in settings on wikipedia. also i don't remember how i found out about these, it was a long time ago
Thank you, good stuff you found! Hell, i will try to find something on russian law enforcement groups