Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Things that should be considered child neglect

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★
1. Not prioritising the development of your child during puberty:
This should be considered child neglect. My mother forced be vegetarian when I was going through puberty and didn’t feed me enough. Now I’m 5’6. This extends to not doing everything for there hygiene and testosterone so your child can reach their full potential

2. Not caring about your child’s mental health:
Not caring about depression or any condition. my mother always tried to “cure” my autism by resisting me from doing things that made me happy (she would lock me inside because she didn’t want to going out to the park. She deemed it autistic).

3. Underfeeding/overfeeding your child:
These are both terrible for your child’s health and can be especially bad for their development during puberty.

4. Not loving your child:
My mother has told me threwout my life she doesn’t love me. When an attempted suicide she made it about herself and said (direct quote) “hurry up and kill yourself. You ruined my life” a few months later. My mother has called me a demon, a psychopath, a narcissist, “just like my father” etc.

5. Whoring around and going out a lot:
I don’t wanna speak about this.

All of these things should be classed as child neglect in my opinion.

This is already child neglect, your mother just made sure to not get caught being an horrible person. The locking you inside isolated from everything and not being loved are by far the worst for development, because you're autism will be even more pronounced getting you bullied and shit.
Why the fuck birthing someone just to make him go trough hell?

This is already child neglect, your mother just made sure to not get caught being an horrible person. The locking you inside isolated from everything and not being loved are by far the worst for development, because you're autism will be even more pronounced getting you bullied and shit.
Why the fuck birthing someone just to make him go trough hell?
Ask my mother and father that.

My family has such a long history of physical and mental abuse that it likely will never stop. My father was physically abused by his mother and was the result of cheating, my grandfather (mother’s side) was abused by his mother and father and he said to me threwout my life that I’m the only person he relates to. Idk, shits never gonna stop. My sister is probably gonna marry an abusive chad like my mother did.

Ask my mother and father that.

My family has such a long history of physical and mental abuse that it likely will never stop. My father was physically abused by his mother and was the result of cheating, my grandfather (mother’s side) was abused by his mother and father and he said to me threwout my life that I’m the only person he relates to. Idk, shits never gonna stop. My sister is probably gonna marry an abusive chad like my mother did.
Damn.
My parents aren't that bad, just that my grandfather from my dad killed himself right after my father was born so he lived like shit with an abusive stepfather his whole life. I can't really hate him for raising me like shit because he had no childhood, just that maybe he could have given me an actual childhood instead of also locking me up inside and not giving two shits. The only thing i truly want with my life is to just stop these cycles of neglects by raising a child and make him have a happy life but i know that it will never happen because of my genetics and materialistic views of women. That's the only thing that makes me cry, that i have all the keys to properly raise a child by not committing the errors of the past but that i will never break this cycle.

A Lack of Adolescence in it's full effect is the last and Final coffin to the Neglected.

Damn.
My parents aren't that bad, just that my grandfather from my dad killed himself right after my father was born so he lived like shit with an abusive stepfather his whole life. I can't really hate him for raising me like shit because he had no childhood, just that maybe he could have given me an actual childhood instead of also locking me up inside and not giving two shits. The only thing i truly want with my life is to just stop these cycles of neglects by raising a child and make him have a happy life but i know that it will never happen because of my genetics and materialistic views of women. That's the only thing that makes me cry, that i have all the keys to properly raise a child by not committing the errors of the past but that i will never break this cycle.
These circles never break. My grandfather always said “everyone has reasons for how they are”. Child abuse causes child abusers, it’s a chicken and the egg situation really. These cycles will never end, especially as foids actively seek out abusive partners and hoodmaxxed Tyrone’s.

Fucking, and getting married at 14. (ONLY the gyppos still do this despite being vermin worse than niggers)
Like it was some 100 years ago.

Fucking, and getting married at 14. (ONLY the gyppos still do this despite being vermin worse than niggers)
Like it was some 100 years ago.
Is that good or bad. I think early marriage is good

1. Not prioritising the development of your child during puberty:
This should be considered child neglect. My mother forced be vegetarian when I was going through puberty and didn’t feed me enough. Now I’m 5’6. This extends to not doing everything for there hygiene and testosterone so your child can reach their full potential

2. Not caring about your child’s mental health:
Not caring about depression or any condition. my mother always tried to “cure” my autism by resisting me from doing things that made me happy (she would lock me inside because she didn’t want to going out to the park. She deemed it autistic).

3. Underfeeding/overfeeding your child:
These are both terrible for your child’s health and can be especially bad for their development during puberty.

4. Not loving your child:
My mother has told me threwout my life she doesn’t love me. When an attempted suicide she made it about herself and said (direct quote) “hurry up and kill yourself. You ruined my life” a few months later. My mother has called me a demon, a psychopath, a narcissist, “just like my father” etc.

5. Whoring around and going out a lot:
I don’t wanna speak about this.

All of these things should be classed as child neglect in my opinion.
Absolutely agree.

Yeah it’s disgusting. It’s not the kids fault, only the parents
For real. Another bad thing is old women having kids. My mother had me at 40. Must be a huge reason for my issues. Geriatric pregnancy is asking for unhealthy turbo autists. Women shouldn’t have kids after 30 IMO

For real. Another bad thing is old women having kids. My mother had me at 40. Must be a huge reason for my issues. Geriatric pregnancy is asking for unhealthy turbo autists. Women shouldn’t have kids after 30 IMO
Oh yeah completely. I knew a ginger boy back in school who everyone called Auschwitz because his last name sounded like auschwitz (believe it or not). Kids mom was old as fuck and this kid was retarded as shit , he got bullied to hell and back. Feel really bad for him but he brought it upon himself

Oh yeah completely. I knew a ginger boy back in school who everyone called Auschwitz because his last name sounded like auschwitz (believe it or not). Kids mom was old as fuck and this kid was retarded as shit , he got bullied to hell and back. Feel really bad for him but he brought it upon himself
Poor guy. Brutal af. Being born to an old mother with expired eggs made him socially retarded

Poor guy. Brutal af. Being born to an old mother with expired eggs made him socially retarded
Oh yeah completely. Nigga put a huge target on his head tho
IMG 8532

He used to bring his shit to school in one of these bad boys. And he was just weird all around.

Kek. What am autist. Unreal, but I feel bad for him
He brutally Mogged me in looks. NTpill got his ass 10 folds unfortunately. Nigga was a walking clown. He used to cry if you stared at him so our whole class used to stare at him when the teacher wasn’t looking and he’d have a mental breakdown

He brutally Mogged me in looks. NTpill got his ass 10 folds unfortunately. Nigga was a walking clown. He used to cry if you stared at him so our whole class used to stare at him when the teacher wasn’t looking and he’d have a mental breakdown
Damn. NTpill deniers read this. @Gokubro

There should be an IQ test to have children. I don’t wanna hear this “it’s their first time parenting” bs. If you don’t know how to process information, identify problems and solve them etc, you shouldn’t even think about breeding

There should be an IQ test to have parents. I don’t wanna hear this “it’s their first time parenting” bs. If you don’t know how to process information, identify problems and solve them etc, you shouldn’t even think about breeding
You mean to BE parents?

There should be an IQ test to have children. I don’t wanna hear this “it’s their first time parenting” bs. If you don’t know how to process information, identify problems and solve them etc, you shouldn’t even think about breeding
Tell that to niggers and the excess of indians

My first highschool was just weird. My second highschool was full of disabled people and was posh af. My third highschool was full of hood rats . My fourth high school was a special school (when I was diagnosed with autism).

My first highschool was just weird. My second highschool was full of disabled people and was posh af. My third highschool was full of hood rats . My fourth high school was a special school (when I was diagnosed with autism).
Holy shit. Changed school more than I change clothes almost, kek

Holy shit. Changed school more than I change clothes almost, kek
I did funny shit back in school. I used to walk into lessons And just fuck with the teacher. One of my favourite interactions just because of how emotional she got:
teacher: (teaching English or some shit, I don’t remember)
Me: shut the fuck up (I said this in a calm monotone voice)
Teacher: what did you just say? You know in my whole life I have only been told to shut the F up twice
Me: omg I’m so sorry miss! Shut the fuck up.
(this back and forth went on until she started crying. It was fucking hysterical, I didn’t have to do shit and she had a meltdown)

6. not giving your male child growth hormones

I did funny shit back in school. I used to walk into lessons And just fuck with the teacher. One of my favourite interactions just because of how emotional she got:
teacher: (teaching English or some shit, I don’t remember)
Me: shut the fuck up (I said this in a calm monotone voice)
Teacher: what did you just say? You know in my whole life I have only been told to shut the F up twice
Me: omg I’m so sorry miss! Shut the fuck up.
(this back and forth went on until she started crying. It was fucking hysterical, I didn’t have to do shit and she had a meltdown)
This is one of the most funny and based things I’ve ever heard
IMG 5521

I used to fuck with my female teachers so much that they called my mother in for a meeting about misogyny because I kept calling teachers slags and saying I was gonna rape them
:lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::society: Unreal, lol. You knew incel stuff before you even knew incel stuff

Smooth Sanchez is hilarious
oh yeah. I love people who fuck with normies. Nicoiscold is someone i always found funny, he joins feminist zoom meetings and just fucks with them and says stupid shit

oh yeah. I love people who fuck with normies. Nicoiscold is someone i always found funny, he joins feminist zoom meetings and just fucks with them and says stupid shit
Same. It’s so hilarious. Also, I fuck around with people on Reddit all the time with like 10 different troll accounts. One of my accounts got permabanned from Reddit

Same. It’s so hilarious. Also, I fuck around with people on Reddit all the time with like 10 different troll accounts. One of my accounts got permabanned from Reddit
All my accounts are permanently banned and if I try to make a new one it gets banned instantly

All my accounts are permanently banned and if I try to make a new one it gets banned instantly
You have Wi-Fi and cell service? If so, use the other one to make more accounts

I tried a vpn and I did that too. I ran out of gmails to use lol. I think I’m IPbanned
Yea, I know. Using cellular data instead of Wi-Fi can give you a different IP I’m pretty sure