Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Things that need to be banned.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Things that need to be banned:

Birth control-Women use it to be whores.

Casual sex-It’s against what nature intended, sex with a romantic partner plus things aren’t sexually equal for the locally undesired men so just ban casual pleasure all together no matter what it is including footjobs, blowjobs and anything that causes you to squirt your load except masturbating. Gay casual pleasure is fine since it doesn’t effect men like me just not opposite sex related casual pleasure since things are sexually unfair for men when it comes to getting opposite gender pleasure like I basically said but lesbian casual pleasure should be banned and straight casual pleasure and like I basically said, only pleasure with someone you’re in a relationship should be allowed to decrease degeneracy.

Feminism-This shit is the reason mine and others men’s cock are dry, because even women I’m better looking than are privileged as hell as a result of it while men like me sexually suffer.

Last edited:
foids must be banned from education past elementary school tbh. also ban foids from eating any cylindrical food that remotely resembles a penis(cucumber,sausages etc.)

Casual sex-It’s against what nature intended, sex with a romantic partner plus things aren’t sexually equal for the locally undesired men so just ban casual pleasure all together no matter what it is including footjobs, blowjobs and anything that causes you to squirt your load except masturbating. Gay casual pleasure is fine since it doesn’t effect men like me just not opposite sex related casual pleasure since things are sexually unfair for men when it comes to getting opposite gender pleasure like I basically said but lesbian casual pleasure should be banned and straight casual pleasure and like I basically said, only pleasure with someone you’re in a relationship should be allowed to decrease degeneracy.

Feminism-This shit is the reason mine and others men’s cock are dry, because even women I’m better looking than are privileged as hell as a result of it while men like me sexually suffer.
I agree

Foids have gotten way too comfortable with where they are at. They know they can whore themselves out anytime they want and not have to suffer any consequences while us males suffer all the time, every single fucking day. It’s bullshit. Fuck foids and their bullshit logic. I agree completely. This shit needs to be removed from our society immediately!

Foids have gotten way too comfortable with where they are at. They know they can whore themselves out anytime they want and not have to suffer any consequences while us males suffer all the time, every single fucking day. It’s bullshit. Fuck foids and their bullshit logic. I agree completely. This shit needs to be removed from our society immediately!
Just exist mode

holding hands, public displays of affection, valentine's day

Based

Also, foids being banned from working outside the home. I'm not a tradcel but I think them holding jobs along side men is part of why society is as fucked up as it is. Taking away their ability to manipulate companies and work places to be anti-man would do a lot of good.

Having a kid put of wedlock

They should also be forced to wear a License/ ID badge, that gives them permission to be out in public places. If they are seen without it, they get arrested, detained and questioned as to why they were out in public.

Reproduction should be banned so no one else will have to suffer like me.

They shouldn't even be alowed to walk around in public alone and when they do, they should not expose any skin except the face.

Its far from getting banned. Think about how we will not get banned from soyciety.

This is why the alien should give you (and the rest of the incel guys) a mind-control device so we can make these whore be your faithful wife the way you wanted to be.

Ban all white women from owning dogs

Makeup and tight clothes.

Any form of women's quota must be banned. And yes feminism is the fucking root of all evil things happening to us. :feelsohh:

foids must be banned from education past elementary school tbh. also ban foids from eating any cylindrical food that remotely resembles a penis(cucumber,sausages etc.)
Based education should be male only