Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Things that make you instantly throw a normie into the trash

iFartAtRoasties

iFartAtRoasties

Recruit
★★★
1. Normie man semi-ironically identifying as a "loser" while talking about the shit he does with his girlfriend 24/7

Like watching her get fucked by chad?

guys who say "i should be incel" and describe themselves as virgins with no social lives but "atleast they are not hateful like those incels"

42cel said:
Like watching her get fucked by chad?

Cope and you know it. Most normies are content. Sure, there are bottom-tier normies that I just pity, like all the copers who believe that you oughta make six figures to attract a woman, that casual sex doesn't exist, that women don't enjoy sex, etc. but most of them are infuriating like all those who complain they they haven't gotten laid in a week.

iFartAtRoasties said:
Cope and you know it. Most normies are content. Sure, there are bottom-tier normies that I just pity, like all the copers who believe that you oughta make six figures to attract a woman, that casual sex doesn't exist, that women don't enjoy sex, etc. but most of them are infuriating like all those who complain they they haven't gotten laid in a week.

Most normies are content because they are blue-pilled. My example was obviously humorous and I don't think every normie in a rs is a literal cuckold. I just think that the woman in that relationship is hypergamous and wants to up her chad game.

Its all your fault

Just be confident dude

Duuudde, shes way out of your league

Miss he was cheating from me

You smoke weed? Fucking cool bro

I got the message "dude just take a shower, get a haircut and be fashionable" and "fashion matters more than looks" on IRC.

Fucking

>he gives me normie advice
>he gives me advice

"Have you actually tried putting yourself out there and making an effort to change your life?"

Oh yeah I forgot about "you don't even know what a relationship is about!"
And horny 15 year olds fucking do? It's all about the man looking good enough, believing anything else is delusion.

"You'll find a relationship eventually"