Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Things that enrage me when I go out

Darth_Aurelius

Darth_Aurelius

Captain, Incel Protection Force
★★★★★
Things that enrage me, listed in order of precedence, from provoking berserker type rage to mildly offended:

Chad and Stacy fondling each other in public – the more excessive the grabbing, the more I want to smash their skulls open with my steel toed storm trooper boots

Tongue kissing in public, especially when accompanied by any other form of PDA

Hugging, holding hands or having Stacy sit on Chad’s lap in public places

Stacy dressing like a scandalous ho-bag in public obviously in an effort to seduce Chad whose dick she covets

Couples laughing together in public

Seeing a couple together in public

I think we need to adopt the principles of Sharia law that has been enforced in Iran by the Revolutionary Guard since the overthrow of the Shah. All PDA is strictly prohibited and any promiscuity on the part of women is punished by severe beatings.

You would do the same.

You would do the same.

I would do the same as the Revolutionary Guard, using their rifle butts and police batons to issue beat downs on anyone who is displaying immoral and intimate affections in the public sphere.

I would do the same as the Revolutionary Guard, using their rifle butts and police batons to issue beat downs on anyone who is displaying immoral and intimate affections in the public sphere.
werent you that guy that made the nazi germany post and got banned yesterday??

werent you that guy that made the nazi germany post and got banned yesterday??

What's you point? That post still exists, though I haven't had cause to resurrect the thread itself. I didn't get banned for anything praiseworthy I said about the Nazi's I was banned because some presumptuous fool though I was inciting violence by recruiting for my militia.

Why does PDA makes you rage?

What's you point? That post still exists, though I haven't had cause to resurrect the thread itself. I didn't get banned for anything praiseworthy I said about the Nazi's I was banned because some presumptuous fool though I was inciting violence by recruiting for my militia.
ok I thought you got banned sorry. It was a good post btw

bro i literally could not read your list out of almost raging and crying. fuck society.

Why does PDA makes you rage?

Because its insulting that so many lesser men (intellectually and/or physically inferior) have the opportunity to engage in intimacy with sluts and they chose to do so in a conspicuous manner which is debasing for those less privileged men to have to observe. This type of conduct should be reserved for private domains only as it is hugely provocative and an incitement to outrage. Also, people do this intentionally to provoke, demean and insult others while they are gratifying their own hedonistic desires. We need some Mujahideen warriors in the USA.

Foids taking selfies.

Interracial couples.

ok I thought you got banned sorry. It was a good post btw

Hey no worries my bru, I too think the Nazi's, like Iran and Saudi Arabia had an excellent model for society. Women were repressed, controlled and always subordinated to men. If we allow them their freedom, they take over completely and reduce a substantial percentage of the male population to a dejected and contemptible state of existence.

Because its insulting that so many lesser men (intellectually and/or physically inferior) have the opportunity to engage in intimacy with sluts and they chose to do so in a conspicuous manner which is debasing for those less privileged men to have to observe. This type of conduct should be reserved for private domains only as it is hugely provocative and an incitement to outrage. Also, people do this intentionally to provoke, demean and insult others while they are gratifying their own hedonistic desires. We need some Mujahideen warriors in the USA.

LoL Mujahideen :lul:, Dont you think all kind of extremism is bad for society?, like Venezuela, they have used weaponry for nothing other than themselves, they'r a military state and they are suffering hell on earth.

LoL Mujahideen :lul:, Dont you think all kind of extremism is bad for society?, like Venezuela, they have used weaponry for nothing other than themselves, they'r a military state and they are suffering hell on earth.

I think that extremism is a natural byproduct of societal conditions and cultural forces which cause desperation and outrage in certain demographic segments of the population. Reactionaries and revolutionaries have always responded to some repressive or constraining power, whether it be imperialism in early 20th century Russia, Judeo-Bolshevik betrayal in 1930's Germany, the hedonism and materialism of 1970's Iran or the degeneracy of the contemporary USA. You can always find fault with states which are born about as a consequence of revolution and war but their failures tend to be a consequence of the inadequacies of their leaders rather then a repudiation of the ideals which created them in the first place.

Remember that these people did nothing to deserve their happiness, NOTHING while we worked our entire lives and we got NOTHING.

Same for me but add WMAF to the list

Remember that these people did nothing to deserve their happiness, NOTHING while we worked our entire lives and we got NOTHING.

Yes then we should strive to take that happiness away from them which they have so unfairly misappropriated through the operation of random chance and luck. The injustice of life is too hideous to even contemplate some times.

Certainly can agree on any type of PDA, the worst is when it's two teenagers. That can ruin my mood for a week.
That's not what they tell themselves though.

Yes then we should strive to take that happiness away from them which they have so unfairly misappropriated through the operation of random chance and luck. The injustice of life is too hideous to even contemplate some times.
I agree withh everything you just said
Certainly can agree on any type of PDA, the worst is when it's two teenagers. That can ruin my mood for a week.

They tell themselves "It's just happened and keep fucking."

Indeed, I'm sure they believe that they're entitled to such liberties, which is of course a perverse notion ipso facto since nobody is entitled to anything but that which he acquires through his own industry, enterprise and work. Genetics makes a mockery of the concept of meritocracy and confers upon even the most useless and degenerate scum the right to partake in pleasures which they are so obviously undeserving of. It is the injustice of it all which offends me more then anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back