Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Things that clownworld deems ''valid''

• Thread starter Deleted member 38579
  • Start date
Deleted member 38579

Deleted member 38579

Ban requested
-
trannies grooming kids
zoophiles raping animals
looting and burning stores
trannies chopping their dick off and pretending to be foid despite looking worse than 5'4 balding indian janitor
using drugs
retards paying insane ammount of money to whores
foids getting away with false rape accusations
criminals given all sort of privileges

all of the above are defended and justified for the most part by media, goverment and so(y)ciety. now, something as simple as aknowledging foids are accountable for their actions, including causing inceldom is not allowed in clownworld

:feelsclown:

You can groom a child into getting their body mutilated in a way that will increase the likelihood of suicide manifold, but if you have a jpg of a naked underage woman in your HD you deserve to be jailed, tortured, raped and killed :feelsclown:

Its normal to doxx people you disagree with
to inject yourself with experimental and untested drugs
to rat on your neighbors because you think they might have said nigger online
its normal to let your country be flooded with lawless criminals and uneducated transients
we live in an upside-down world

Its normal to doxx people you disagree with
to inject yourself with experimental and untested drugs
to rat on your neighbors because you think they might have said nigger online
its normal to let your country be flooded with lawless criminals and uneducated transients
we live in an upside-down world
i forgot to mention those, specially the first one :feelsclown:

If trannies are allowed to shame men for not fucking them then by that logic rape against women by incels should be allowed:feelshaha:

fucking over other loser men

you deserve to be jailed, tortured, raped and killed
It's probably better than living as a trucel anyway
Also

It's "cool" to have body modifications that are fairly common in cattle (piercing, tatoos, ...)
It's cool to have sex with a lot of ppl as a woman, tho it requires literaly no effort
It's normal to have sex with a lot of ppl as a man, tho it requires more efforts than to become CEO of Goldman fucking Sachs

Last edited:
I've committed some crimes, most laws are cucked anyway, where's my privileges? :feelscomfy:
depends, are you dark triad chad? reminder that jeremy meeks got foids to pay to leave prison

HONK HONK:feelsclown::feelsclown:
THİS WORLD İS A JOKE :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

depends, are you dark triad chad? reminder that jeremy meeks got foids to pay to leave prison
No, I'm a non chad and not really dark triad, because I have too much empathy to steal from people and kill them for material gain.

tbh I'm not sure how much worse clownworld can get before reality sets in. i.e. some country that isn't retarded just BTFO's the west, because at this rate, western society will eventually become non-functional

because I have too much empathy to steal from people and kill them for material gain.
yikes ngmi inkel that's not the ''personality'' foids like

tbh I'm not sure how much worse clownworld can get before reality sets in.
lol i wonder what kind of new types of retardation clownworld will give to us in the next years, probably a decade of forced prison labor for all white men because ''muh reparations''

The Can can Only Hold so much Water

It sooner or Later will Overflow , time will tell

trannies grooming kids
zoophiles raping animals
looting and burning stores
trannies chopping their dick off and pretending to be foid despite looking worse than 5'4 balding indian janitor
using drugs
retards paying insane ammount of money to whores
foids getting away with false rape accusations
criminals given all sort of privileges

all of the above are defended and justified for the most part by media, goverment and so(y)ciety. now, something as simple as aknowledging foids are accountable for their actions, including causing inceldom is not allowed in clownworld

:feelsclown:
Clownworld-- incels like misanthropy picking on other incels posts, in forums designed to help other people, instead of harm them.

You can groom a child into getting their body mutilated in a way that will increase the likelihood of suicide manifold, but if you have a jpg of a naked underage woman in your HD you deserve to be jailed, tortured, raped and killed :feelsclown:
In England more like 1 picture of Japanese hentai woman who looks like a child = sex offender

In England more like 1 picture of Japanese hentai woman who looks like a child = sex offender
Australia as well. The Anglo world is gigacucked and its gynocentrism levels are simply insane. Brazil has a lot of bad sides but at least we aren't that cucked.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back