Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Things that are imposed on us from the perspective of normies

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★★★★
The presence of labor slavery
The normies will try their best to make you a social democratic slave, and they will do this by imposing false morals, such as adjectives of "what is a real man", "work", "sacrifice", etc...
They use ideologies to become independent, such as leaving home early. Slavery is fundamental to normies, and they like to force it on others (in this case, truecel), the romanticization of the effort. This is prevalent in conservative Christian normies. It is present both in progressives and even more so in women who want to enslave us to work.

NEETs are the last evolved race. But there are some of us who still worry about the adjectives made by foid, and if you feel bad about that, you better revise your concepts, as this is belated foid worship.

I have a colleague who I met online in 2014, he is NEET truecel to this day, he refuses to work, he lives on the street because he has nowhere to stay... And he lives extremely well with himself. He lives off donations.I'm almost certain that my future will be the same as his, but I refuse to be a slave.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back