Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Things not to say to baldcells

Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Banned
-
This video is pain inducing just fucking cruel you see how everyone of them feels uncomfortable and trys to "hide" his insecuritie about his hair with being "open" about it :feelsugh:

This is cruel to watch

If I go bald its over times 10000x

Just jestermaxx your subhumanity bro

At the end they ask "would you rather have hair" and no one gives a straight answer its to cruel you see those baldies dying inside.

"is it like a nazi thing" :feelshehe:

Going bald pretty much requires infinite effort/compensation just to stay sane and keep up the cope that hairloss isn’t actually the end of your life..

gotta overcompensate and be young and hip so I don’t look old
gotta be able to laugh at myself and be NT
But then I’ll be seen as a weak doormat
So gotta roid up and get tattoos so nobody makes fun of me
Gotta get a motorcycle
Gotta be more aggressive/assertive so I can be visible to women
Can’t look like hair loss has defeated me
Etc
Etc
Etc

it’s a monumental effort to retain some shred of sexual market value. Soooooo much easier with magnitudes higher ROI to get a hair transplant. That’s the only solution. Going bald is like being in the kitchen, and it’s in fire. It’s a pressing life and death situation that needs to be dealt with immediately. You can’t move on with life until you deal with hairloss.

Jfl at parents having “college funds” for their kids.. they need to have emergency hair transplant funds instead to save their sons’ lives.

early hairloss is so much more “unfortunate” than people can even fathom. I went bald at 18. I did not get to live a life. I missed out on my youth and my prime. I’ve never had a girlfriend.. I don’t have friends.. It’s so much more than just missing some hair follicles.. I guess the equivalent would be saying that cancer is just a bunch of cells, who cares? That shit is LIFE AND DEATH. Daily reminder, men have killed themselves over hairloss.

Soooooo much easier with magnitudes higher ROI to get a hair transplant. That’s the only solution.

Can’t go from NW5+ to NW0-1 with just a transplant.

Jfl at parents having “college funds” for their kids.. they need to have emergency hair transplant funds instead to save their sons’ lives.

Parents need to be blackpilled to enforce fin and put fear on the child’s fate if he doesn’t take the meds. But in my case I did take fin, minox and used nizoral at 18, but it only slowed the process, watery semen and couldn’t jack off 7 times a day.

early hairloss is so much more “unfortunate” than people can even fathom. I went bald at 18. I did not get to live a life. I missed out on my youth and my prime. I’ve never had a girlfriend.. I don’t have friends.. It’s so much more than just missing some hair follicles.. I guess the equivalent would be saying that cancer is just a bunch of cells, who cares? That shit is LIFE AND DEATH. Daily reminder, men have killed themselves over hairloss.

That’s my life bro

damn day when i start balding will begining of my roping process

it's really over. Even at NW1-2 you can see how people treat you with a lot more disrespect

Going bald pretty much requires infinite effort/compensation just to stay sane and keep up the cope that hairloss isn’t actually the end of your life..

gotta overcompensate and be young and hip so I don’t look old
gotta be able to laugh at myself and be NT
But then I’ll be seen as a weak doormat
So gotta roid up and get tattoos so nobody makes fun of me
Gotta get a motorcycle
Gotta be more aggressive/assertive so I can be visible to women
Can’t look like hair loss has defeated me
Etc
Etc
Etc

it’s a monumental effort to retain some shred of sexual market value. Soooooo much easier with magnitudes higher ROI to get a hair transplant. That’s the only solution. Going bald is like being in the kitchen, and it’s in fire. It’s a pressing life and death situation that needs to be dealt with immediately. You can’t move on with life until you deal with hairloss.

Hair loss has actually ruined my life and it’s far worse then cancer. It’s like having cancer and living with for rest of your life but without the sympathy from other

The guy in the gold shirt looks like he was probably a HTN/Chadlite with hair, and he does not suit baldness AT ALL. And he still looks young. That must have been really hard to swallow.

The two bigger-framed white guys look alright, as does the black guy with the thicker beard. They at least got the positive side of being high T before it robbed them of their hair.

Parents need to be blackpilled to enforce fin and put fear on the child’s fate if he doesn’t take the meds. But in my case I did take fin, minox and used nizoral at 18, but it only slowed the process
That’s my life bro

when you were balding were you shedding a lot of hair? or was it relatively unnoticed as far as shedding goes?

Jestdrmaxing is pathetic, just admit you are subhuman failure