Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Things normalfags do or say that makes you rage or want to do bad things

anon

anon

babyfaced subhuman
★★
For me it's normalfags who spam retarded overused jokes on youtube for likes. Every fucking video has braindead faggot normgroids posting some shitty joke I've seen a thousand times in the comment section. It's usually a pun and it's always extremely low effort and not funny at all. Any somewhat popular video will have pages of the same few jokes posted by numales.

Why do normalfags do this? It can't just be attention because it's worthless attention from braindead NPCs and children.

I hate when they say "who hurt you"

When they say "virgin".

I hate everything about what's implied, that they think I'm somehow less than them, that I'm a walking joke, and I can never be worth anything because of this. Then the same people will try to tell me that being an adult male virgin doesn't matter. Disingenuous pieces of shit, every last one of them.

Nothing normals do makes me rage because I don't let it bother me that much, but I dislike when they ask how are you and they are expecting the one word "good" response or saying have a great day, but they don't really mean it.

Sometimes jewtube comment either force me to Btfo or completely baffles me due to sheer retardation. I could feel my brain confirming to normalcy every time I read "this video resorted my faith in humanity" comments

Their aura, their mere presence is enough for me.

I hate every normie joke out there that I know of ngl

"found the incel"
Also the "everybody I don't like is an incel" mentality

"Look for woman your age"

My list is far too long

"I wish I had your problems instead of mine"

One of the reason I don't bother witn the comments. Same shit everywhere.
The irony they think they're smart and cleaver.

edit: they do it because of the lack of validation irl. They try to prove themselves how they're better than the next guy.

Last edited:
I hate how they always manage to find out that I am virgin even though I try my best to act normal.

You're lacking something, must be obvious.