Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Things IT appreciates besides the 666

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1eflcwf/lets_make_a_list_of_things_we_value_over_height/

What is wrong with these people??? How can they be so dishonest???

The incel equivalent of this would be like writing things you appreciate about women besides their tits and vagina, this is how entitled women are, I'm just honestly gonna say things I'd like about a female besides her tits and vagina:

DUMB ENOUGH TO LISTEN TO ME
KEEPS HER MOUTH SHUT
MAKES ME A SANDWHICH
CLEANS MY HOUSE IN A THONG AND ROLLER SKATES
DOES NOT GO OUT MUCH
MAKES ME FEEL NORMAL
ALSO SHE HAS TO FEED ME LIKE A CHILD AND SUPPORT ME BECAUSE I AM TOO LAZY TO SUPPORT MYSELF

OF COURSE IT SOUNDS INSANE WHEN A MAN IS JUST BEING HONEST ABOUT IT BUT A WOMAN CAN MAKE THESE DEMANDS AND ITS NORMAL.

I notice a lot of bitches say they like a guy with a sense of humor. I don't understand this at all. It's not important at all really. The only thing that's important is to have your lust fulfilled, and to give each other some semblance of a copacetic structure in life.

Last edited:
Muh empathy and kindness stfu bitch

They are bunch of lying gaslighters who have no morals or empathy for anyone's struggle they didn't experience themselves

Only mentally ill shut ins are on reddit.
Normal people are not.
Stay away from that shit site and don't give them attention.

666 is number of the devil :feelsdevil:

These lying fucking bitches are bending backward so hard to pretend like they don't care about looks.

Meanwhile the foids demanding an ambitious man are content to be stay at home reddit keyboard warriors at day for the rest of their lives

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1eflcwf/lets_make_a_list_of_things_we_value_over_height/

The incel equivalent of this would be like writing things you appreciate about women besides their tits and vagina, this is how entitled women are, I'm just honestly gonna say things I'd like about a female besides her tits and vagina:

KEEPS HER MOUTH SHUT
MAKES ME A SANDWHICH
DOES NOT GO OUT MUCH
MAKES ME FEEL NORMAL
ALSO SHE HAS TO FEED ME LIKE A CHILD AND SUPPORT ME BECAUSE I AM TOO LAZY TO SUPPORT MYSELF

OF COURSE IT SOUNDS INSANE WHEN A MAN IS JUST BEING HONEST ABOUT IT BUT A WOMAN CAN MAKE THESE DEMANDS AND ITS NORMAL.

I notice a lot of bitches say they like a guy with a sense of humor. I don't understand this at all. It's not important at all really. The only thing that's important is to have your lust fulfilled, and to give each other some semblance of a copacetic structure in life.

They're handing out a blue pill for suckers. No one said anything about penis size, height, physique, amount of money. They say one thing, but they do something completely different.

KEEPS HER MOUTH SHUT
MAKES ME A SANDWHICH
DOES NOT GO OUT MUCH
MAKES ME FEEL NORMAL

A list? Where is this list?

"A man with drive and passion" ?

That it?

What they are saying here is that you deserve to die alone if you're non-nt.

Muh empathy and kindness stfu bitch
Meanwhile IT:
IMG 0998

Pink highlights the subreddits they are also active in. So much for muh kindness and empathy jfl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back