Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Things ill regret when i get old

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
1.not living 200% healthy (diet, sleep, exercise) i am not unfit or anything but i had long binge period where i slept 2h per day cuz couldnt sleep after drugs (even though last dose was 10h before) for half year it fuckedmy brain good

2. not fucking foids

3. not finding smart low effort way to make money

4. not worrying about my (now ruined) reputation
(reputation is you.youre not your perception of yourself. youre how people perceive you)

5. not taking revenge on my bullies due to being scared of consequences such as jail

6. being bullied in schools. its all my fault for not absolutely destroying these bastards when i was under 18 year old therefore i wouldnt go to jail)

7. being that pathetic little person who everyone either talks bs about, feels pity towards, doesnt want to have anything in common, or knows only exxagerated gossips about, andwho is seen even by own family as weakling or some other annyoing being

whats your list?

Not roping sooner.

I have 0 regrets. I do whatever the fuck I want. And the things that are against my will, is because there is no escaping

I have 0 regrets. I do whatever the fuck I want. And the things that are against my will, is because there is no escaping
jfl you have 0 regrets? mirin

This why becoming old is not good. We have to die before hitting 30.

not fucking prime pussy

Regret being born.

1. Cope. I spare you Chad eats pizza but if you have the right genetics, it doesn't matter that much.
2. Prime pussy should be something every man should experience in their life. If you're missing it, you never lived.
3. Many people would help here and there.
5. Can you get away with it? I'm not talking about killing them, if you push them around, they'd press charge.
6. If you were a scrammy kid, what else would you do?
7. If you were good looking you would not have that problem.
just die young
They would remember you forever. Meanwhile they would age like shit.

My only regret was being born

the only regret I would have is not moving to SEA in a few months

Not killing my bullies in high school.
This is my only regret.

not being born as a chad. but it wasnt my choice.

I can only regret the things i had a choice.

Same for me tbh