Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Things i noticed teen vs adult women

Mecoja

Mecoja

Lost child of God
★★★★★
I'm not sure if its a female worship i just post my observation. I was sitting entire afternoon in the square and in parks and observed people. What i noticed is (water=wet) it's unbelievable how much teen foids 14-19 mogg the living hell out of adult foids. They have beautiful natural bodies with natural curves and fat and without fake muscles, adult foids can exercise 24/7 and they will never match the femininity of teen foids, their faces are also ten time prettier and are much more alive. Not to mention how much are desentized older woman to sex because of great mileage and not to mention once a baby or few passes through pussy its the size of the Grand canyon.

Adult couples i saw, between 40 couples i saw only maybe 3 of the adult guys were shorter 170-175cm the rest were freakishly tall, like 190-200cm especially fathers. Moms were usually 30+ and fat, ugly and saggy, dressed in clothes that squeeze and mask the fat sloppy bodies. They also have the personality of the mop, they just sit together there and stare in their phones.

Conclusion, i know cope because we don't have anything to do with foids no matter the age but i don't feel so bad anymore, i wish there was a chance when i was younger to have a sex and relationship with a teen girl. Even though relationship with adult woman is no chance in hell, its not worth it with all the shits you have to put up with to get the cold shoulder and starfish sex. Even if i slept with some fall apart roastie prostitute it wouldn't mean anything to me, i dont even want it anymore.

Last edited:
that's just biology, of course they would be more appealing physically, that's technically their peak.

The fact this preference even has to be justified or elaborated upon demonstrates just what a clown world we live in :feelsclown:

For the entirety of civilization this has been a "no shit," but now that we gave women rights and birth control and convinced them to wageslave now it's become socially unacceptable to express obvious biological facts

i saw only maybe 3 of the adult guys were shorter 170-175cm the rest were freakishly tall, like 190-200cm especially fathers
manlets are LDARing at home

FDS are in constant denial about it too

Brutal truth. They have more collagen probably and the drugs,partying has yet to affect them

Suicidefuel for 30+ roasties.

maturity is an euphemism for rotting alive :feelshaha:

Truth tbh this shit applies to men too. I am far lower T and energy than when I was young. It's over for me.

Mods please delete this foid worship post.

Cope OP is merely stating his observations and objective facts not worshipping.
This is borderline foid worship.

"JB"/teen girl worship and glorification is rampant on this site and needs to be stamped out. "JBs" are genuinely the most vapid group of people alive and deserve none of this adoration.

manlets are LDARing at home
Once they want to have a kid tall genes are must have.
They had their fun.
TRue, people should go out and have relationship while they are young and not cynical, while mind is still not corrupted and desentized

Truth tbh this shit applies to men too. I am far lower T and energy than when I was young. It's over for me.
Sad truth, im not a mere shadow of my former self, our cells are breaking down and we are turning into shit.

I also noticed that teenage foids were very attractive

:feelsLSD:

I don't know but I'm repulsed by teenage foids mostly, especially the ones that dress slutty. Maybe because they mog me into the 10th dimension and that subconsciously makes me angry.

This is borderline foid worship.

"JB"/teen girl worship and glorification is rampant on this site and needs to be stamped out. "JBs" are genuinely the most vapid group of people alive and deserve none of this adoration.
Age of the Universe in nanoseconds IQ.