Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Things girls find cute in guys!

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
Just LOL...some of these feeeemayles say the things they find cute are that "he is cute"!!!! That ain't answering the question....smh!

"Great personality" Do they not even know what they really desire? I am surprised by the youtube comments. Some of them have logic in them.

Last edited:
"Great personality" Do they not even know what they really desire?
They just say what society want them to. They know what they want. They want good genetic material.

What girls think when guys approach them?

At least @3:20 she is honest "not to sound mean but ....it depends on what he looks like".....shakin' my damn head....its over.

This entire channel is RAGEfuel

FACE ...FACE....FACE....FACE....Charisma (i.e. FACE)...FACE...smh

these videos are always on my suggsted smh. I wish youtube would fuck off and stop trying to blackpill me every second

@Kent, you are not supposed to have female profile pics, although dat ass delish tbh

I could respect them, if they were honest and didn't bullie talk trash about not goodlooking. But they're not - that's why i hate them.

What is so fucking BRUTAL is that EVERY SINGLE FEEEMAYLE has an opinion on what type of guys they like....

when most guys would say almost feeemayle they could have sex with. Women are truly the choosers.