Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Things are getting out of hand.

Firefly

Firefly

Titles are for fags.
★★★

Every day we stray further and further from equality as femoids keep getting more privileges over the years.
Sooner or later men will be stripped of their rights and become slaves.

Can't be real, there must be some sort of missing context for this? It's for pregnant foids perhaps?

Germanybros......... What the FUCK is this????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Can't be real, there must be some sort of missing context for this? It's for pregnant foids perhaps?
Stop coping.
The near future:
Chads will be kept in machines for semen extractions.
Other men will be literally slaves with their dicks amputated by the government serving women.

Stop coping.
The near future:
Other men will be literally slaves with their dicks amputated by the government serving women.
It's not outside the realm of possibility but is this reddit post really real?

I can't find very many answers here, but I'm guessing it's for the same reason they have segregated train cars in Japan.

I can't find very many answers here, but I'm guessing it's for the same reason they have segregated train cars in Japan.

Oh interesting thanks for linking the post, I saw another response saying that these spaces are often closer to well lit areas and stuff, in this picture though given the plausible explanations I don't really see a reason other than blatant discrimination, the entire area here looks well lit, perhaps there is missing context but overall it appears completely ridiculous and a bad precedent.

Oh interesting thanks for linking the post, I saw another response saying that these spaces are often closer to well lit areas and stuff, in this picture though given the plausible explanations I don't really see a reason other than blatant discrimination, the entire area here looks well lit, perhaps there is missing context but overall it appears completely ridiculous and a bad precedent.

I'm guessing it's to protect women from assault.

But I will tell you this: I have 4 sisters. Exactly none of them have been assaulted while traveling at night. I have been jumped multiple times.

I'm guessing it's to protect women from assault.

But I will tell you this: I have 4 sisters. Exactly none of them have been assaulted while traveling at night. I have been jumped multiple times.
Sorry to hear that :(
Honestly something like this could be done to make women feel safer but realistically I am not sure being a bit closer to a door will actually make a foid safer once a perpetrator decides to target them, its more of a feel good change that realistically does not change all that much.

Glad to hear your sisters have not been assaulted at all though.

Sorry to hear that :(
Honestly something like this could be done to make women feel safer but realistically I am not sure being a bit closer to a door will actually make a foid safer once a perpetrator decides to target them, its more of a feel good change that realistically does not change all that much.

Glad to hear your sisters have not been assaulted at all though.

If you have a shorter walk to your car, there's less time for your assailant to grab you and fuck you.

If you have a shorter walk to your car, there's less time for your assailant to grab you and fuck you.
Yeah technically true but ultimately if a foid was being stalked and singled out as a target by a perpetrator I do not think shaving a few seconds off a walk would help much.

Mich wundert nicht mehr zu viel , tbh .

@Rotter @Swagpilled @OutcompetedByRoomba @Retardinator @Skoga @Lebensmüder @nice_try @Gott _mit _uns94

@Rotter @Swagpilled @OutcompetedByRoomba @Retardinator @Skoga @Lebensmüder @nice_try @Gott _mit _uns94
It's minor. Doesn't make much sense to assign extra parking spaces 10 seconds closer to the exit to keep women safe when you are also mass importing populations with a much higher rate of rape / assault / murder than your own. And I have seen multiple times how criminals intentionally avoid harming women, especially women with children. In the past I might not have cared but now I would fight for any small piece of equality, if it matters or not, if it makes sense or not, take it all and give nothing back, they would do no less.

men going to be 2nd class citizen

Lmao we've been having it for almost 15 years in my country

It's minor. Doesn't make much sense to assign extra parking spaces 10 seconds closer to the exit to keep women safe when you are also mass importing populations with a much higher rate of rape / assault / murder than your own. And I have seen multiple times how criminals intentionally avoid harming women, especially women with children. In the past I might not have cared but now I would fight for any small piece of equality, if it matters or not, if it makes sense or not, take it all and give nothing back, they would do no less.
Die Immigranten flöten hier rein wie Bienen die ein Honig Nest sehen .

Na ja was will man machen alter , man ist pauerlos als Durchschnittsmann , hilflos even . Das beste ist einfach für ein paar Jahre Durchpauern / Sklave spielen " , sparen und dann Vollzeit neeten . Haha wenn man den Wille / oder die Kraft noch dafür hätte .

Vor allem zu arbeiten wenn man weiß in was ner unfairen Situation man sich befinded :feelsclown:

Last edited:
i dont think theylle be kept in machines but theyll definetley enslave us non chads, maybe even exterminate sub 5s and make normies as slaves

Fuhrer, come exit your pit for a bit and see what your nation has become.

Men are way more likely to get assaulted. This is nothing but pure misandry. If women are scared of being assaulted, they should have stayed in the kitchen.

well, germany is all about looking good. the intention has to look good. the officials know that wtf they're doing doesn't matter (like everything about green energy) all that matters is that it looks good to the 30IQ retards that support them.

also woman parking spaces are bigger. supposedly so they have an easier time getting the kids out and into a wagon or something, but it also helps because women can't park

well, germany is all about looking good. the intention has to look good. the officials know that wtf they're doing doesn't matter (like everything about green energy) all that matters is that it looks good to the 30IQ retards that support them.

also woman parking spaces are bigger. supposedly so they have an easier time getting the kids out and into a wagon or something, but it also helps because women can't park
Nah they the same size, that's one of those myths that spread because it sounds like it should be true. Of course, they really do suck at spacial intelligence.

Nah they the same size, that's one of those myths that spread because it sounds like it should be true. Of course, they really do suck at spacial intelligence.
well I've seen them in person at a good chunk of parking houses (idk english word rn lmfao) so I can confirm that they are bigger than average

My girlfriend had left her car on one of these and I went to get her bag and looked like a douchebag. One lady also shouted at me.
Male feminists in a nutshell.

Mich betriffts nicht, hab kein Auto :feelscomfy:

It’s cuz you kikes keep allowing this

Screenshot 2023 11 07 64830 PM
It's completely over, not only do they get their own parking spaces but they also get the best ones available.

Where are tranny-only parking places?
Germany is such a patriarcal country, oh my god :foidSoy:

This is blatant discrimination against men. men need to rise up and destroy the matriarchy. enough is enough

I do not see a well-reasoned basis for gender segregation in public spaces. Females are disproportionally more likely to be sexually assaulted or murdered by a male who they know & had a friendly or sexual history with. Almost none of sexual assaults on foids & murders of foids are carried out by strangers

It's just sensationalist media that manupulates public knowledge of sexual assault on foids - By overpublicizing the minority of incidents where women were hunted & assaulted by strangers, and underpublicizing the other majority of incidents where women were assaulted by someone they knew & had regular communcation with

Last edited: