Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Things about me

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

The pp183 theory
-
I am a bit masochistic, i like to feel pain (both mentally and physically) caused by females. I want ro be a slave/pet to my gf but not in a cuck way. I want to be the only male around her. I want to get treated like shit. I want to be punished by my gf.
So what is the psychological reason behind this?

Last edited:
It is not that weird. I think it is really common to have feelings like this. People are just too shy to explain it to others

Same here, only because i had an attractive foid work colleague who was very demanding every single day at work for 4 years but now she's gone. It's still a cuck mentality unfortunately. Tbh i was probably born with it, i think i can change though.

Maybe being abused and treated like shit by females for all of your childhood and teen years has caused you to feel like this.

I don’t share any of these fantasies, thankfully. My fantasy is to make the cunts that neglected me and cast me out feel unbearable pain and suffering.

T2UYMer7h6S gdtpiHx8JNZdGb0lJ9jmwH8lRvrvEvY
46cfd5677c6834349f85a939ee9f5945355ca27020bb0c67cc75a03376932f34

The psychological reason is because of

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Maybe being abused and treated like shit by females for all of your childhood and teen years has caused you to feel like this.

I don’t share any of these fantasies, thankfully. My fantasy is to make the cunts that neglected me and cast me out feel unbearable pain and suffering.

You mean femdom? I'm into that too. Wouldn't mind being the pet of a cute girl to be honest.

Attachments

• 65.jpg
    65.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 44
I don’t think it’s really possible to know why people hold particular fetishes. Although that won’t stop people trying to attribute it to some relatively minor incident in childhood.

Those adults who get around in diapers pretending to be babies, I’m pretty sure something very fucked up happened to them.

What a fucking cuck lmao :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

<get called faggot my whole life
<now turned on when foids call me a faggot

What did they mean by this?

the jews wanted this to happen to men so they can easier control us

That'S means You're fucked up

So in this scenario do u ever get to fuck her or do u just consume sexual torture. Like in a dream when its right there in front of u. But for whatever reason u don't get to fuck her.

So in this scenario do u ever get to fuck her or do u just consume sexual torture. Like in a dream when its right there in front of u. But for whatever reason u don't get to fuck her.
I don't want to fuck her. I am not interested in fucking a foid. But i would like to get hugged, feel the boobs.
Nice theory.
This is some cuck shit man what the fuck
Yes, but it is a fetish of mine and i don't treat foids in normal life like this (so many of them just don't deserve this). So i am not a real cuck.
I might be beta or something.
That'S means You're fucked up
I can understand your point of view so yeah, it looks fucked up.
What a fucking cuck lmao :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Yes, in your point of view i look like a total cuck but i don't like to called one bec. i'm not a cuck. This is not cuckoldry.
So i have done some research.
German psychiatrist Richard von Krafft-Ebing, who spoke of basic, natural tendencies to sadism in men, and to masochism in women.
  • In his Confessions (1782), Jean-Jacques Rousseau bravely speaks of the masochistic sexual pleasure he derived from his childhood beatings, adding that ‘after having ventured to say so much, I can shrink from nothing’.
  • Maybe being abused and treated like shit by females for all of your childhood and teen years has caused you to feel like this.
This opinion supports this one.
  • Kama Sutra, which dates back to the 2nd century, makes mention of consensual erotic slapping.
  • Note: Kama Sutra is an ancient Indian Hindu text written by Vātsyāyana. It is widely considered to be the standard work on human sexual behaviour in Sanskrit literature. Kama Sutrahas 1250 verses, distributed over 36 chapters, which are further organised into seven parts. In one of these parts the book refers to marking with nails, biting and marking with teeth, on copulation (positions), slapping by hand and corresponding moaning, virile behaviour in women, superior coition and oral sex.
So we cannot blame jews. This is not a very new thing.
  • The Norwegian psychologist and sexologist Odd Reiersøl in this article makes an argument for abolishing the diagnoses of fetishism, fetishistic transvestism and sadomasochism from ICD-10, The International Classification of Diseases, version 10.
  • In psychoanalytic thinking “sadism” is often understood as a primary and “masochism” a secondary reaction to trauma. “Masochism” is secondary in the sense that the “sadism” is directed inward, against oneself. If a child has a mother who denies him satisfaction of needs, he might as a grown up seek revenge in sadistic fantasies and possibly act them out sexually against women. “Oral”, “anal” and “phallic” sadism has been postulated. Thus revenge may come as a result of the castration anxiety from the Oedipal (“phallic”) stage. The Oedipal conflict may alternatively result directly in submission (thereby masochism) as an escape strategy. He “lets go” by giving up./ i don't want to seperate this part. It explains it well.
  • SM people need to recreate an old traumatic scenario in an attempt to resolve in the here and now what was impossible to solve back then.

Last edited:

I was treated like an absolute shit by all the females in my vicinity during my teens but instead it made me extremely hateful towards them.

My fantasies are sadistic mostly, they are quite opposite of yours but I believe that both our fantasies formed from the same experiences. Both of us were rejected, ignored, isolated and overall treated as worthless beings by countless of foids (and men) and it has affected both of our psychosexual developments. You became masochistic, taking pleasure in the pain, you turned their weapons against them so to speak. Your whole life they wanted you to suffer and they tried to make you suffer but if you gain pleasure from what they do to you, in a way you win.

My fantasies are the same, I want have a foid as a sex slave or pet, I want her to be an object on which I take out my both emotional and physical frustrations. My fantasies stem from denying the fact that I am genetic waste, I wish to take control back and make them suffer like I did, I want them hurt, humiliated, traumatized, damaged both mentaly and physicaly and I want to see the fear in their eyes as they accept the fact that they are at my mercy. That would make me feel like I'm worth something and it would give me that satisfying feeling of revenge. I am, in many ways, a lot worse then you in my opinion. Your fantasy involves facing reality and accepting it and mine involves avoiding it.

Deep down both of us wanted to feel not-worthless and be loved and accepted but we were never shown what that is like and now the ideas of those things are perverted in our minds. We're still those sad bullied kids in a way. :feelscry:
My fantasy is to make the cunts that neglected me and cast me out feel unbearable pain and suffering.
Man of culture