Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thing that makes me the most mad about women

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Say a woman won't even talk to a guy like me, and then a few weeks later I see her with a Chad. It sucks that I got beaten again as always, but at least her and the other guy are enjoying a sexual relationship. Aka only 1 person(me) is left out.

But the majority young women I see in my upper middle class area, are single year after year after year. Some of them I have been watching for over a decade now and they have never had a serious boyfriend/lived with a man. They may have gotten railed by Chads in one night stands now and then I do not know. But they were never in a relationship, as I know people who know them personally.

So these women spent their entire 20's without a relationship. That is not just sad because it means some guy out there who would have had a sexual relationship with a woman is single.. but also sort of sad for the girl to.

But these women are so ignorant, so bluepilled, so emotional in their thinking they will NEVER settle for less than a Chad, even if it means they stay single their entire life. And they all believe even as they go into their late 30's that they will meet the Chad of their dreams and live happily ever after.

Say a woman won't even talk to a guy like me, and then a few weeks later I see her with a Chad. It sucks that I got beaten again as always, but at least her and the other guy are enjoying a sexual relationship. Aka only 1 person(me) is left out.

But the majority young women I see in my upper middle class area, are single year after year after year. Some of them I have been watching for over a decade now and they have never had a serious boyfriend/lived with a man. They may have gotten railed by Chads in one night stands now and then I do not know. But they were never in a relationship, as I know people who know them personally.

So these women spent their entire 20's without a relationship. That is not just sad because it means some guy out there who would have had a sexual relationship with a woman is single.. but also sort of sad for the girl to.

But these women are so ignorant, so bluepilled, so emotional in their thinking they will NEVER settle for less than a Chad, even if it means they stay single their entire life. And they all believe even as they go into their late 30's that they will meet the Chad of their dreams and live happily ever after.
Women today on the one hand love indulging in no strings attached fun times with fuck Bois chasing constant dopamine hits but on the other hand are empty soulless vassels. They're fucking up their ability to pair bond & in turn creating a generation of children with no familial structure & male role models, it's out of balance, Ying with no Yang.

They don't have boyfriends as they cannot lock down the small percentage of men they'd actually want to be with due to skewed attraction views & therefore forego it in favour of constant ons booty calls & getting a dog or cat as a surrogate bf/child for emotional support that will never disagree with them, tell them no or leave.

In the past a man was good enough if he held a job due to women not being able to generate their own capitol to live unassisted, societal expectations in part thanks to religion & being a slut bouncing from dick to dick being shameful, well now the muzzle is off & it's an all you can eat buffet.

Female nature in of itself is that of a schizophrenic, their emotions override their logic & they create fantasies & illusions in their mind hence why they see an ugly man & assume small dick, pedo, creep etc but then go on to have defective personality detector failures again & again getting beaten up & treated badly by thugs, sociopaths & serial killers.

The average female is nothing more than a petulant child in the body of an adult that gets a free pass again & again so therefore is there any wonder as to why it becomes a spoilt brat expecting it's own way all the time & needs attention & validation like a living thing needs water.

Last edited:
Relationships and marriages are something of the past, welcome to the new progressive Dystopia.
Relationships and marriages oppress women because they can't have fun and explore themselves ! :soy:

Girls are leeches in regard to relationships, they couldn't care less about intimacy and loyalty, they just want chad with no remorses or self awareness.

Women today on the one hand love indulging in no strings attached fun times with fuck Bois chasing constant dopamine hits but on the other hand are empty soulless vassels. They're fucking up their ability to pair bond & in turn creating a generation of children with no familial structure & male role models, it's out of balance, Ying with no Yang.

They don't have boyfriends as they cannot lock down the small percentage of men they'd actually want to be with due to skewed attraction views & therefore forego it in favour of constant ons booty calls & getting a dog or cat as a surrogate bf/child for emotional support that will never disagree with them, tell them no or leave.

In the past a man was good enough if he held a job due to women not being able to generate their own capitol to live unassisted, societal expectations in part thanks to religion & being a slut bouncing from dick to dick being shameful, well now the muzzle is off & it's an all you can eat buffet.

Female nature in of itself is that of a schizophrenic, their emotions override their logic & they create fantasies & illusions in their mind hence why they see an ugly man & assume small dick, pedo, creep etc but then go on to have defective personality detector failures again & again getting beaten up & treated badly by thugs, sociopaths & serial killers.

The average female is nothing more than a petulant child in the body of an adult that gets a free pass again & again so therefore is there any wonder as to why it becomes a spoilt brat expecting it's own way all the time & needs attention & validation like a living thing needs water.

Very good points. One thing that happens I think is they might go on a few dates, but then their need for drama and upset overrides their desire for a relationship and they become this massive upset/drama machine for this guy they only went on a few dates with.

So the guy only uses her for sex a few times until he is bored but won't commit either. Meanwhile these girls seem to have 0 sex drive. So just being used as a stupid hole doesn't really do it for them either. They just become long term single.

One fantasy they all have is that they will all marry a Chad, who is also super exciting and perfect all the time. And the obvious question, well at 35 how are you going to get a Chad like that when you couldn't from 20-35, they just use that schizophrenia analogy you gave to make a fantasy world/illusions so they can believe whatever they want.
Relationships and marriages are something of the past, welcome to the new progressive Dystopia.
Relationships and marriages oppress women because they can't have fun and explore themselves ! :soy:

Good point.. you know even sex is in the past mainly.. Those dystopian future novels sex was rare or didn't happen anymore.

I've asked a few Chads about whether these girls they get on Tinder have sex. They said the girls on Tinder is all talking about sex and stuff he wants to hear.. but then in person the girls only reluctantly have sex barely enough to keep the guy or until she gets bored and then the sex stops.

Multiple Chads have told me as soon as they buy something for her, as soon as they let her sleep over, as soon as they are nice in any way the sex stops. Showing to me that the actual sex has no pleasure or enjoyment whatsoever with these girls.

Realize also I've seen one of the guys who said this to me log on to Tinder and have multiple girls messaging him within 15 minutes.
Girls are leeches in regard to relationships, they couldn't care less about intimacy and loyalty, they just want chad with no remorses or self awareness.

15 years ago people thought I as a lunatic.. but I said all women want is a big dominating man to come and smack her around hard, force her into submission as she fights back and begs and cries for mercy, and fuck her as she is powerless to fight back, despite her using every resource like trying to get friends to save her.

This love, romance, and loyalty and stuff is a male fantasy, written by men, and at best projected onto women.

Last edited:
Very good points. One thing that happens I think is they might go on a few dates, but then their need for drama and upset overrides their desire for a relationship and they become this massive upset/drama machine for this guy they only went on a few dates with.

So the guy only uses her for sex a few times until he is bored but won't commit either. Meanwhile these girls seem to have 0 sex drive. So just being used as a stupid hole doesn't really do it for them either. They just become long term single.

One fantasy they all have is that they will all marry a Chad, who is also super exciting and perfect all the time. And the obvious question, well at 35 how are you going to get a Chad like that when you couldn't from 20-35, they just use that schizophrenia analogy you gave to make a fantasy world/illusions so they can believe whatever they want.
As a man you're expected to be:

Wealthy
Intelligent
Suave
Sophisticated
A fighter
Artistic
Fun
Opens up without being a pussy
6 foot + & then some
Ok with getting into some shit
Streetwise
Aggressive but cool headed.
Buff
Big cock
Confident
Have a presence
Great face
Deep voice
Hair

They expect Christian Grey meets, James Bond, meets Thor, meets The Rock, meets Jason Statham meets Daryl Dixon.

A literal every man not in the sense that every man can relate to the character but as in every man has been absorbed into one being like John Carpenter's the Thing.

foids minds are evil and corrupted, they would rather die than settle for anything

As a man you're expected to be:

Wealthy
Intelligent
Suave
Sophisticated
A fighter
Artistic
Fun
Opens up without being a pussy
6 foot + & then some
Ok with getting into some shit
Streetwise
Aggressive but cool headed.
Buff
Big cock
Confident
Have a presence
Great face
Deep voice
Hair

They expect Christian Grey meets, James Bond, meets Thor, meets The Rock, meets Jason Statham meets Daryl Dixon.

A literal every man not in the sense that every man can relate to the character but as in every man has been absorbed into one being like John Carpenter's the Thing.

A poster on another thread he took just a mere 3 factors of those. Tall, smart & handsome.

And he said in your high school grade(mine had 125 boys & 125 girls in the same grade), how many guys were tall, handsome AND smart?

I couldn't name 1 guy. 1 guy arguably had all 3, but he was gay. So maybe 1% of guys are all 3 things.

Add in big cock, interesting, aggressive, artistic, deep voice, great hair, 'having a prescence', thug, makes a lot of money, etc.. and rapidly we get to no man in the country has all of those things.

But their minds is so irrational and emotional that is easy to still honestly believe 100% for them that they will find that guy.

A poster on another thread he took just a mere 3 factors of those. Tall, smart & handsome.

And he said in your high school grade(mine had 125 boys & 125 girls in the same grade), how many guys were tall, handsome AND smart?

I couldn't name 1 guy. 1 guy arguably had all 3, but he was gay. So maybe 1% of guys are all 3 things.

Add in big cock, interesting, aggressive, artistic, deep voice, great hair, 'having a prescence', thug, makes a lot of money, etc.. and rapidly we get to no man in the country has all of those things.

But their minds is so irrational and emotional that is easy to still honestly believe 100% for them that they will find that guy.
I think they legit believe leading men in movies, believe those characters actually exist.

They ride the cock carousel until they hit 30 and then they settle for a betabuxx