Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Thing I enjoy

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I have a facebook account where I have some incel friends (hmu if you want to add there tbh) and I go on normie groups,the groups that normies hang out and talking normie things. Whenever I see a foid post stuff and ask questions,I basically go hard on them and harash,like "how you'd ask such a stupid question" and stuff like that. And of course they go full auistic on me when they see my ER profile pic :feelshaha: I give them shitty relationship advices,literally say everything to hurt them,specially foids

I'm an atheist and a skeptic, I don't believe in stuff like God or Karma. And yet I don't do bad or mean things most of the time, I don't know why. There's like a fundamental irrational fear in me that believes that the universe is out to get me, to fuck my life up even more than it already is. So, operating on the principle that what you do onto others will be done onto you, or "what comes around goes around", or what people might call karma, I don't do stuff like this. Even though it's not logical and the ration part of my brain thinks it's bullshit.

Don't understand anything at this point but okay, I love alcohol

wM8M4PL.jpg

I have a facebook account where I have some incel friends (hmu if you want to add there tbh) and I go on normie groups,the groups that normies hang out and talking normie things. Whenever I see a foid post stuff and ask questions,I basically go hard on them and harash,like "how you'd ask such a stupid question" and stuff like that. And of course they go full auistic on me when they see my ER profile pic :feelshaha: I give them shitty relationship advices,literally say everything to hurt them,specially foids
If you enjoy doing it, good for you, keep going. But talking/harrassing normies won't change anything. Normies don't give a shit about what you tell them, they'll rage a bit and forget about it. You're wasting your time and energy on normies, tbh. But if it makes you happy, go for it.
I'm an atheist and a skeptic, I don't believe in stuff like God or Karma. And yet I don't do bad or mean things most of the time, I don't know why. There's like a fundamental irrational fear in me that believes that the universe is out to get me, to fuck my life up even more than it already is. So, operating on the principle that what you do onto others will be done onto you, or "what comes around goes around", or what people might call karma, I don't do stuff like this. Even though it's not logical and the ration part of my brain thinks it's bullshit.
I've been bullied my whole youth, yet I don't feel the need to bully others for no good reason. I've experienced injustice, fear and anger, that's why I avoid spreading these feelings, they don't do good to anyone.
Same. I'm at my second beer so no problems with understanding, yet.

Nice man I too like trolling normies

haha based, foids fucking deserve it

I piss on the sink in public washrooms

I enjoy helping animals. I love my animal friends.

I did ER pic back in 2016 and no one knew who he was

I only watch chinese cartoons and nothing else and even when I'm a blackpilled materialist incel my favourite shows are all highly romanticist and I hate edgy shit.
Also I'm also a stemcel and now trying my luck to get into a top national institute.

Last edited: