Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thincels, what's your relationship with food?

lurker45

lurker45

Officer
★★
Is food not a coping mechanism for you? Whenever I'm angry at life I can just eat a meal and be pacified. Do you just actively resist eating urges or do you not get them at all?

I can feel hungry but eating is a chore. Imagine how you feel when you are completely full and trying to stuff more food down your stomach, thats basically how eating feels for me.

I do enjoy a good meal every now and then when I get really really hungry but its rare.

I can feel hungry but eating is a chore. Imagine how you feel when you are completely full and trying to stuff more food down your stomach, thats basically how eating feels for me.

I do enjoy a good meal every now and then when I get really really hungry but its rare.

Is there a way to replicate this or is it just part of you?

Is there a way to replicate this or is it just part of you?
Its just me I think, I just never feel like eating unless I go 24+ hours without food. I try my best to eat more but meh.

no matter how much i eat i dont gain weight, i might have a tape worm tbh

I eat healthy and not that often. At most, 1800 calories a day on a Saturday, but on other days that number is around 1000-1100 calories a day.

if im depressed or anxious i dont eat. food disgusts me. if im in a good mood ill eat alot.

for instance i lost 8 lbs from january to now. 144lbs to 136.

the longer i dont eat my stomach will shrink and it makes it harder to gain back. also im incel mostly cause of my weight. its a shitty cycle.

no money + i only eat mc donalds for fast food

Chubbycel here, food is finally starting to lose it's appeal, thank God. It still tastes good, but it's no longer worth gaining weight.

I eat a whole food plant based diet but I can virtually eat anything without gaining weight

I eat fruits, meat and carbs.
I'm a fat fuck too.

I starve myself sometimes cuz of depression. My face gets leaner and my cheekbones start to become visible

Yeah, especially fast food works when I'm depressed. While my life sucks, I can at least enjoy my food. Which is why I won't quit eating fast food even if I get fat.