Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Thin wrists = completely over

Patches

Patches

Framecel and Manlet = Never began
★★★★★
No matter what your thin wrists and small feminine hands will always show that you are unlovable genetic failure, you will never be considered manly and you will get treated like some child its just all so humiliating its not fair its not fucking fair.

I sent my arm to a brocel and he said it looks like a female arm

I've been straight up told I have women's hands and I just had to laugh it off like a cuck. Being a framelet means undergoing frequent humiliation rituals.

To be honest, jiujitsu-max.

Over for smallwristcels

just become obese so you can wristmog

Handpill is brutal. Trump keeps getting roasted for his small hands and not even Chads like Henry Cavill are safe from the handpill

I've been straight up told I have women's hands and I just had to laugh it off like a cuck. Being a framelet means undergoing frequent humiliation rituals.
Dont even entertain it when people try to mock you as a joke

Handpill is brutal. Trump keeps getting roasted for his small hands and not even Chads like Henry Cavill are safe from the handpill
They dont even have small hands either both of them are 6 foot foot so they probably have normal sized hands

They dont even have small hands either both of them are 6 foot foot so they probably have normal sized hands
Tall people with small hands also exist, like Trump and Cavill. Cavills hands are even smaller than mine and mine are tiny

Tall people with small hands also exist, like Trump and Cavill. Cavills hands are even smaller than mine and mine are tiny
Mine are even smaller

This pic of mamoa mogging him is brutal to see

DAA44938 414E 448B B383 F9962C5E7B50

He may handmog him, but Cavill is way more attractive and has more appeal
It might be male gaze but I feel like mamoa mogs him fully

Mamoa is taller and bigger then him and he is also dark triad when cavill is just a nice guy

Their faces are on the same level but mamoa has more going for him

You don’t clapback?
What would I even say to them??

Most people who mock me mog me so I cant mock their appearance and Im not good at coming up with insults(incel trait)

Even If I did insult them do you really think they would give af??

They know they mog me so they dont care

The frame and wrist pill is absolutely, brutal. There's nothing under you control. Don't let people tell you otherwise

It might be male gaze but I feel like mamoa mogs him fully

Mamoa is taller and bigger then him and he is also dark triad when cavill is just a nice guy

Their faces are on the same level but mamoa has more going for him
Mamoa is hypermasculine and has a subhuman eye area. Cavill has more appeal because his features are more balanced and clearly facemogs Mamoa. JBs rather dream of Cavill than Mamoa

What would I even say to them??

Most people who mock me mog me so I cant mock their appearance and Im not good at coming up with insults(incel trait)

Even If I did insult them do you really think they would give af??

They know they mog me so they dont care
I don’t clap back either, im not too creative with on the spot stuff but I bully people first now so they don’t harass me. Screw them.

Wear long sleeves

Mamoa is hypermasculine and has a subhuman eye area. Cavill has more appeal because his features are more balanced and clearly facemogs Mamoa. JBs rather dream of Cavill than Mamoa
Its not like mamoa isnt getting jbs too

His eye area isnt bad either he just has nct he wouldnt be a chad if it looked bad

Cavill does have more appeal but Id rather look like mamoa tbh

I don’t clap back either, im not too creative with on the spot stuff but I bully people first now so they don’t harass me. Screw them.
The bullying cycle continues

isnt that just going to make people want to bully and harass you even more??

Its not like mamoa isnt getting jbs too

His eye area isnt bad either he just has nct he wouldnt be a chad if it looked bad

Cavill does have more appeal but Id rather look like mamoa tbh
Its not only about NCT, his eyes also look in 2 different directions (not sure what thats called).

And from my point of view its face over height, id rather be 5"9ft Justin Bieber (maximum JB appeal) than 6"1ft Cavill

Its not only about NCT, his eyes also look in 2 different directions (not sure what thats called).

And from my point of view its face over height, id rather be 5"9ft Justin Bieber (maximum JB appeal) than 6"1ft Cavill
Id rather have looks that allow me to be good in all areas of life
If u were like mamoa u would have respect from men be intimidating from height and frame and get bitchs u would still get jbs too just not as much as justin

Justin beiber might have good jb appeal but he is a twink and wont get respect from men the only privilege he has is fucking girls (mogs me)

Also its funny asf that his initials are JB

Id rather have looks that allow me to be good in all areas of life
If u were like mamoa u would have respect from men be intimidating from height and frame and get bitchs u would still get jbs too just not as much as justin

Justin beiber might have good jb appeal but he is a twink and wont get respect from men the only privilege he has is fucking girls (mogs me)

Also its funny asf that his initials are JB
Usually pretty boys like Justin Bieber grow up to be masculine Chads once they get older, like DiCaprio.

Also if you are as famous as JB, you will always have bodyguards around you anyways

Mine are way tiniER than cavil guess it nevER began

The bullying cycle continues

isnt that just going to make people want to bully and harass you even more??
Yes. Attention seeking is what I am now. There really is no other way to go when you start off like this

No matter what your thin wrists and small feminine hands will always show that you are unlovable genetic failure, you will never be considered manly and you will get treated like some child its just all so humiliating its not fair its not fucking fair.
Mine are 6.7 inches

I was always bullied for my wrists

Trump's hands are only like 1/2 an inch below average but he's a tallfag so they look small.

Just become pro middle-distance runner theory.

Screenshot 2024 05 25 225503

wristpill is brutal

Agreed. You can easily be overpowered with thin wrists. Best thing you can do is carry a strap if you want to lessen the unease.

u wrist mog me