Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Thieving niggers are causing all the supermarkets to shut down

WiZardThEgRaY

WiZardThEgRaY

The racist gray wizard
★★★★★
69EBCDE8 14DA 4F85 BA28 12C5DE6C0B9C
310F1D73 5055 4123 B9C5 69C744DED14E

This is happening all over America and is the result of niggers not keeping their impulses under control. They have no concept of the future and soon the whole country will be reduced to a sub Saharan African village.

Death to niggers.

Aniggericans are a different breed.

Thanks to communist kike toilets we have to pretend those monkeys are human

Who cares about soyciety. I’m not a supermarket owner so idgaf

If it’s in DC, I hope it happens more

Well, blacks do commit a lot of crime.

But, I live in America.

What is going on now is that food prices are increasing dramatically. At the same time, food benefits from welfare decreased because the Covid increases expired.

So right now, no one on welfare can afford to eat. You simply cannot eat for a month on what the government gives you, even if you do buy the cheapest foods.

Thankfully, I get cash assistance from the government too. So I can simply spend some of my cash on food.

But the average poor person, in America, is really struggling just to eat for the month.

man...

this shit is no joke. every store I go into has most of its items locked up and you gotta ring them just to unlock it and buy it. its pretty damn inconvenient and a serious quality of life issue.

I need to start shoplifting to finance my NEET lifestyle tbh

Trust the planigger

man...

this shit is no joke. every store I go into has most of its items locked up and you gotta ring them just to unlock it and buy it. its pretty damn inconvenient and a serious quality of life issue.
Does it make you angry and judgement at every black male that looks
“poor” to you? I can imagine the immigrants have taken public welfare over there

Blacks are poor and are impoverished by American society, but then again they have a tendency to chaos and criminal behavior.

It's a chicken and egg question that can't be resolved at this point. So the Jews and rich are not even trying, they are running way with all the money they can while giving the blacks a little "taste" with the athletes, rappers, etc. And leaving all the other blacks to rot.

It's always them boo boo

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back