Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Thick glasses are failo on men, but halo on women

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
One of my professors took her thick glasses off in front of me for the first time ever and I was surprised at how small, weary and old her eyes looked compared to when she wears the glasses.

Wearing thick glasses as a woman:

- eyes look bigger and more neotenous, which is attractive
- fragile, delicate look - you feel like protecting her
- looks like the "librarian type" instead of the slut type, which is something many men crave

Wearing thick glasses as a man:

- eyes look bigger and more neotenous, which is not good for a man (see things like looking like a baby or little boy, etc)
- fragile, delicate look - pussy, genetic failure, won't be able to protect her
- looks like the "librarian type" instead of the jock type - no woman cares because they don't give a shit about your intelligence or how many books you've read when it comes to whom they'll fuck

It is over if you are born as a man.

Everything is halo in foid

One of my professors took her thick glasses off in front of me for the first time ever and I was surprised at how small, weary and old her eyes looked compared to when she wears the glasses.

Wearing thick glasses as a woman:

- eyes look bigger and more neotenous, which is attractive
- fragile, delicate look - you feel like protecting her
- looks like the "librarian type" instead of the slut type, which is something many men crave

Wearing thick glasses as a man:

- eyes look bigger and more neotenous, which is not good for a man (see things like looking like a baby or little boy, etc)
- fragile, delicate look - pussy, genetic failure, won't be able to protect her
- looks like the "librarian type" instead of the jock type - no woman cares because they don't give a shit about your intelligence or how many books you've read when it comes to whom they'll fuck
Wearing glasses lowers your looks score at least 2 points. Contact lenses provide a much better vision because they move with your eye and give a broader field of view.
Also contact lens rests on your cornea and your tears which holds the contacts lens in place have the same refractory index as your cornea so your cornea no longer plays a role in visual acuity. Refraction only occurs on the contact lens. This gives a vision %100 identical to reality whereas glasses sit 1cm away from your cornea and thus distorts the view by changing the size of the objects you see through the glasses.

Wearing glasses lowers your looks score at least 2 points. Contact lenses provide a much better vision because they move with your eye and give a broader field of view.
Also contact lens rests on your cornea and your tears which holds the contacts lens in place have the same refractory index as your cornea so your cornea no longer plays a role in visual acuity. Refraction only occurs on the contact lens. This gives a vision %100 identical to reality whereas glasses sit 1cm away from your cornea and thus distorts the view by changing the size of the objects you see through the glasses.
Wearing contacts is uncomfortable as fuck though. Also, you have to keep getting new ones, I have my glasses for more than 4 years now and they're still pretty good (I have just one degree of myopia though).

Cope, I’ve seen a Brazilian Where’s Waldo with a girlfriend.

Cope, I’ve seen a Brazilian Where’s Waldo with a girlfriend.
Merely wearing glasses won't completely nullify your looks if you're attractive. It's just a failo, like many other things.

Wearing contacts is uncomfortable as fuck though. Also, you have to keep getting new ones, I have my glasses for more than 4 years now and they're still pretty good (I have just one degree of myopia though).
It's worth it :feelsokman: just buy contact lenses. Your life quality will improve just because you look better.

True. I switched to contacts and have much better vision now. Doesnt get me laid but atleast dont suffer from the size distortion you mentioned.

True. I switched to contacts and have much better vision now. Doesnt get me laid but atleast dont suffer from the size distortion you mentioned.
Yeah, everytime I wear contact lenses I always say wow, Earth looked this good?..

my eyes look too small/thin so that might help me tbh

Merely wearing glasses won't completely nullify your looks if you're attractive. It's just a failo, like many other things.
Funny thing is that he looked like Knajid but had a longer face.

:feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere:

03461BEF 319B 4FAB 916F 8B3A9689BC44

^ Here’s the guy.

I was given glasses in 2009 but I haven't worn them since, they were for long distance I think

I was given glasses in 2009 but I haven't worn them since, they were for long distance I think
My mother and father have reading glasses and my sister has glasses she wears almost 24/7. I’m the only one without glasses. :feelzez:

I like the librarian type and I don't like glasses on women