Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over They're shamelessly admitting the dogpill now

A meme?? Dopill was always legit bro

The internet literally hosts zoophilia medium, how are you this late. It's mostly foids too that are doing it.
Me vs foids
FriendlyPresentIndiancow-size_restricted.gif

A meme?? Dopill was always legit bro

The dogpill has always been utterly obvious to me. I never interpreted it as hyperbole, not even in the slightest.

I've seen so many foids over the years that are so creepily obessed with their dogs, treating them way better than they treat their husbands.

It's obvious they'd prefer them to incels. And I'm talking in a sexual sense as well. Foids adore their dogs.

>a nazi pedophile
wow ok, i guess that's how they see us now
tbh dogpill is so brutal and real

The delusions of IT.

Terrorists like this

or sex offender like this

Have women throwing their pussy at them
Incel means ugly

I went to therapy dog sessions beck when uni was in person, 90% of the people who came were foids, and they were treating the large dogs like chad.

>a nazi pedophile
wow ok, i guess that's how they see us now
When in doubt just lie and make shit up. They have fun lying like this too and are pretty addicted to it. Not one whole day went by after r/IncelTears was made private before r/IncelTear was made.