Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting They're really pushing the notion that incels are overwhelmingly white.

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
On the wiki page about incels, they are quick to mention in the first paragraph that incels are predominantly white. Then under the demographics section, a huge paragraph citing pieces of research to paint incels as overwhelmingly white, although it is also cited from one of the studies that
contrary to what is often reported there was no definitive evidence that the group is predominantly white, and that it is impossible to say whether the majority of ... users are white men.

Most of other studies use the surveys this sub has and point out how majority of users identify as white. Recent survey says how 51% of incels identify as white and while that does make them majority by numbers, they didn't consider the fact that 80-85% of incels come from either N. America, Europe or Australia. This forum is an english forum and as such most of users come from the Anglosphere, which means whites may be underrepresented as they make half of users, but big majority still comes from western countries. However, this doesn't stop wikipedia and media to describe incels as an overwhelmingly white group, white terrorists and alt-right white supremacists to stoke fear and demonize whites. They also describe all our saints as alt-right white males, despite ER being mixed white/asian and Minassian being mixed Armenian/Iranian. Other examples include Nicolas Cruz (alt-right white (hispanic) incel, although he never identified as such) and new case of Kyle Rittenhouse and the twitter threads you all saw. As a result, normies believe that incels are an exclusive alt-right white group and have made the word incel a popular insult that they often use today on reddit and twitter in various instances.

And one last thing, I want to tell to ITcels who are excited to screenshoot this, to choke on my incel dick and to replenish your online store with XXXXXL tshirts, as you fat fucks bought all the biggest ones that can fit on your 300lb bodies.

It's over for whitecels.

On the wiki page about incels, they are quick to mention in the first paragraph that incels are predominantly white. Then under the demographics section, a huge paragraph citing pieces of research to paint incels as overwhelmingly white, although it is also cited from one of the studies that

Most of other studies use the surveys this sub has and point out how majority of users identify as white. Recent survey says how 51% of incels identify as white and while that does make them majority by numbers, they didn't consider the fact that 80-85% of incels come from either N. America, Europe or Australia. This forum is an english forum and as such most of users come from the Anglosphere, which means whites may be underrepresented as they make half of users, but big majority still comes from western countries. However, this doesn't stop wikipedia and media to describe incels as an overwhelmingly white group, white terrorists and alt-right white supremacists to stoke fear and demonize whites. They also describe all our saints as alt-right white males, despite ER being mixed white/asian and Minassian being mixed Armenian/Iranian. Other examples include Nicolas Cruz (alt-right white (hispanic) incel, although he never identified as such) and new case of Kyle Rittenhouse and the twitter threads you all saw. As a result, normies believe that incels are an exclusive alt-right white group and have made the word incel a popular insult that they often use today on reddit and twitter in various instances.

And one last thing, I want to tell to ITcels who are excited to screenshoot this, to choke on my incel dick and to replenish your online store with XXXXXL tshirts, as you fat fucks bought all the biggest ones that can fit on your 300lb bodies.
Inceldom does seem to be a first world problem. Subhuman ethnics in their native land are still breeding, but they are getting hit by it as well, it's just not as bad as the west.

It makes sense for ethnics to be an overall minority

Well the average user on here is either white or a self hating ethnic who worships whites. I can understand why outsiders wouldn't think a guy with a Nazi pfp praising whites is Indian
Inceldom does seem to be a first world problem. Subhuman ethnics in their native land are still breeding, but they are getting hit by it as well, it's just not as bad as the west.
This. It seems inceldom is a problem in developed nations that corresponds to the freedom women are given. I remember seeing a report saying Sweden had a high number of incel users per capita on some incel forum.

they didn't consider the fact that 80-85% of incels come from either N. America, Europe or Australia.
Most blackpilled incels on the internet are based in majority white countries and despite this whites only make 51% of the users here. I think if third world countries start to get really cucked there will be an explosion of ethniccels.

Subhuman ethnics in their native land are still breeding, but they are getting hit by it as well, it's just not as bad as the west
@Diocel what is wrong with us brother? Are we actually autistic and LITERALLY retarded ?. I can't believe we can't even make it in our shitholes .what chance do we have in western countries.

50% of this forum is non white and that's despite the fact that it's an egnlish speaking forum and the countries that speak english are all white.

Most incels are non white.

On that note, they can all have their dick splitting surgeries whilst I'm choking their fucking brains out the bunch of niggerfaggots.

I think the Jews are trying to stir anti white hatred to balkanise and weaken America

@Diocel what is wrong with us brother? Are we actually autistic and LITERALLY retarded ?. I can't believe we can't even make it in our shitholes .what chance do we have in western countries.
This, it's over for ethnics who cant ascend on their native lands

Most blackpilled incels on the internet are based in majority white countries and despite this whites only make 51% of the users here. I think if third world countries start to get really cucked there will be an explosion of ethniccels.
It's already happening brother. Even in supposedly patriarchal countries like India, China or Saudi.

Can't shit on incels if they're revealed to be majority ethnic, goes against the blm or evil white man rhetoric.

Oppression Olympics hierarchy in play.

It's over for whitecels.

Over.

The 'incels are white' myth is very important and is used to perpetuate the eternal liberal/whig 'progress' myth.

Incels are the unintended(?), unwanted, inconvenient byproduct of a successfully executed left-liberal sexual revolution and (exaggerated) female emancipation movements. Incels' existence represents a threat to the grand narrative of universal 'progress' liberals justify their policies and existence with.

Luckily, about half of incels are white, most. It's been thoroughly established that white men are the enemy, and that you can hate them all you like, without any form of repercussion. Even though incels are real victims of (post)modernity.

Can't shit on incels if they're revealed to be majority ethnic, goes against the blm or evil white man rhetoric.

Oppression Olympics hierarchy in play.

It makes sense for ethnics to be an overall minority
true and true

The reason incels are being portrayed as white supremacists is because it makes them easier to target and vilify. If incels were a diverse group of men and was disproportionately ethnic, they wouldn't be seen as evil.

But when they are portrayed as white supremacists? They are now seen as arrogant entitled pricks.

Also, looking at that picture, incel extremism only accounts for 4% of extremist related killings (and many of those killings probably aren't even incel extremism). However, white supremacy makes up a whopping 78% of extremist related killings in the US. As a result, if you combine the two, it will be 82% overall, making incels look like a massive threat.

People are always trying to portray whites as mass shooters when the evidence says otherwise:

They even have a stereotype that can be seen in the stickied thread right now made by @FastBananaCEO

Well the average user on here is either white or a self hating ethnic who worships whites. I can understand why outsiders wouldn't think a guy with a Nazi pfp praising whites is Indian

This. It seems inceldom is a problem in developed nations that corresponds to the freedom women are given. I remember seeing a report saying Sweden had a high number of incel users per capita on some incel forum.
over for nordcels

Just be curry tbh

There isnt even an “incel” ideology. They put these shootings as a statistic as if “incels” are an organized group with a unified message like ISIS or the KKK. Just like most socially unfavorable groups, they get linked with alt right “nazis” and “white supremacists” in order to easily vilify them. Don’t like someone? Well they are a nazi racist sexist white supremacist and they must be white because all bad people are white

They are so desperate to ostracize unattractive males that they have to associate them with unpopular groups like nazis, instead of just admitting that unattractive males are now and always have been in a socially unfavorable position. And of course to avoid sounding like they hate ethnics they claim that “incels”, who they cant even define as a group, are all white. Even wikipedia, which is relatively unbiased in other areas, has a strong misandrist and anti-white lean on their pages

I dont understand what happened to just being a good old fashioned asshole. It used to be that, if you didnt like a group, you would just say “those guys are a bunch of assholes”, but now everything has to have some political angle to it relating to race or sex

Last edited: