Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

They're onto us Boyos

• Thread starter Eternaldarkness
  • Start date
Lmao what? Just a bunch of teen virgins talking

Lmao what? Just a bunch of teen virgins talking
Keep reading and you'll find they've reported one of us to the police.

Yes, the Jewnited States FBI will definitely hunt me down in my home country like Osama Bin Laden. Fucking idiots.

They've already reported @Lefterio13 so who knows who is next.

lmfao you cant prevent shootings....

Retribution is INEVITABLE

Retribution is INEVITABLE
giphy.gif

I wonder how many of the cucktears users are doing this shit covertly.

Are the FBI monitoring us? I fucking hope so. The idea the FBI are pissing away resources (normie taxpayer resources) looking up the posts of a bunch of virgins is fucking hilarious.

As if everyone here isn't a massively high inhib pussy.

Are the FBI monitoring us? I fucking hope so. The idea the FBI are pissing away resources (normie taxpayer resources) looking up the posts of a bunch of virgins is fucking hilarious.

What if the FBI agents reading these comments get blackpilled? Then it would spread throughout.

jfl if you think the FBI don't know about shootings and then let them happen so they can calculate how they can use them to sway public opinion for their own agenda

What if the FBI agents reading these comments get blackpilled? Then it would spread throughout.

I honestly believe a good chunk who come here to laugh end up swallowing at least a few blackpills.

PUAcels are the most low inhib

I didn't break any laws

retribution is inevitable i aint scared of ghosts/partyvans/govern
I didn't break any laws

ment

If there any incels or incel sympathizer FBI agents

I can't stand looking at that shitty forum format. What are those people discussing?

Incel persecution is scary, it's gone from censoring us to trying to jail us. I wouldnt be suprised if a couple of us are on a hit list. They'll try to make an example out of the top poster's and mod's, SergeantIncel might get taken out like MLK. Stay safe boyo's.

Incel persecution is scary, it's gone from censoring us to trying to jail us. I wouldnt be suprised if a couple of us are on a hit list. They'll try to make an example out of the top poster's and mod's, SergeantIncel might get taken out like MLK. Stay safe boyo's.
SergeantIncel had a dream.

I can't stand looking at that shitty forum format. What are those people discussing?
They're discussing about reporting us to the Police.

Yes, the Jewnited States FBI will definitely hunt me down in my home country like Osama Bin Laden. Fucking idiots.
VLO is one of the harder niggas on the site

Time to follow that opsec anonymity guide.

They'll hope to sic interpol on my ass lmao

It's time to wage incel jihad against these normies that are trying to take us down!

They've already reported @Lefterio13 so who knows who is next.

thanks bro

i was joking about going Er tho hehe

lold hard at "greek intelligence unit division" or whatever the fuck that cuckold called it, fucking LOL

Fucking pathetic.. inceltears want to think they are reporting us to the FBI for justice when it's to mess with our lives, luckily I don't live inside of the united states so I can commit crime more easily

The FBI Jews allow shootings to happen to promote further gun control, and they even carry them out themselves/stage them sometimes.

Haven't posted anything violent yet, so they won't be able to use any evidence against me.

thanks bro

i was joking about going Er tho hehe

lold hard at "greek intelligence unit division" or whatever the fuck that cuckold called it, fucking LOL
Just don't be surprised if the Police knock on your door which I doubt they will since they probably don't care about someone making a few edgy posts online.

Last edited: