Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel THEY'RE NOT EVEN HIDING IT ANYMORE. Husband-cuckoldry is now as normal as every other feminist/leftwing talking-point

They need srs mental therapy tbh, CUCKOLDRY IS NOT NORMAL.
Have some self respect.

My le wife started cheating on me with a chad and I became very angry about this. We had constant fight and the marriage was on the verge of breaking up. Then we went to the therapist. She was a cool lady, she told us to open the relationship because we need to provide a supportive and positive environment for our kids. Also marriage means putting each other first!!! After the therapy, I don't feel any rage anymore when my wife rides her bulls cock!! It's so hot!!! Our dead-bedroom is full of life now!

EDIT: BOOP DE DOOP!! KACHING!!! POPPED MY GOLD CHERRY; KIND STRANGERINOO! Yes, therapist taught me how being angry while seeing wife riding chad-cock is misogyny and now I am free from all of it!!! The first step is to eat 2 table spoons of your wife's boyfriend's cum!! YUMMY!!! It's cum time!!! Take the cum in your mouth, play with it little bit with your tongue and wash it down the throat with Soylent™.

EDIT: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO! "Two table spoons of your wife's boyfriend's cum a day, keep all misogyny and entitlement away!!!"

Last edited:
It was a sub story with Dutch and Claudette.
There, they saw a white male peeking through the window of a house. You could see a black gentleman fucking a white female.
The cuck explained his wife and he had an agreement.

Hmm I don't remember that. Was a pretty great show, it was one of the better things to watch in the pre online video era.

Remember when the hispanic police captain got forced to suck dick :feelskek::worryfeels: I still remember that scene to this day

cuckoldry is a fucking mental illness no other way to put it, honestly its just fucked up. btw i can never fuck a foid when someones watching turns me the fuck off tbh, i don't how that dude kept pounding that.

cuckoldry is a fucking mental illness no other way to put it, honestly its just fucked up. btw i can never fuck a foid when someones watching turns me the fuck off tbh, i don't how that dude kept pounding that.
Niggers will fuck anything dude, i swear i've seen videos where black dude was fucking oranges and watermelons.

Niggers will fuck anything dude, i swear i've seen videos where black dude was fucking oranges and watermelons.

don't hate on the brothers fellow, keep your foids in check, a man will fuck anything with a hole tbh :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Hmm I don't remember that. Was a pretty great show, it was one of the better things to watch in the pre online video era.

Remember when the hispanic police captain got forced to suck dick :feelskek::worryfeels: I still remember that scene to this day
I remember it, it was very brutal for that time.
I started to watch it around 2005.

cucks enable foids letting them have the best of both worlds a lazy do nothing lifestyle and as much cock as it wants. Life on tutorial mode

Not ssurprising tbh

This is why I watch anime

My le wife started cheating on me with a chad and I became very angry about this. We had constant fight and the marriage was on the verge of breaking up. Then we went to the therapist. She was a cool lady, she told us to open the relationship because we need to provide a supportive and positive environment for our kids. Also marriage means putting each other first!!! After the therapy, I don't feel any rage anymore when my wife rides her bulls cock!! It's so hot!!! Our dead-bedroom is full of life now!

EDIT: BOOP DE DOOP!! KACHING!!! POPPED MY GOLD CHERRY; KIND STRANGERINOO! Yes, therapist taught me how being angry while seeing wife riding chad-cock is misogyny and now I am free from all of it!!! The first step is to eat 2 table spoons of your wife's boyfriend's cum!! YUMMY!!! It's cum time!!! Take the cum in your mouth, play with it little bit with your tongue and wash it down the throat with Soylent™.

EDIT: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO! "Two table spoons of your wife's boyfriend's cum a day, keep all misogyny and entitlement away!!!"
GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK foids are queens

JFL at faggots who can't watch this on mobile. I can, and I have android :feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard:

CUCKOLDRY IS NOT NORMAL
Well, everything that is exist are normal and natural. I don't like cuckoldry because it giving foid exactly what they wont but don't deserve to have (just like everything else). I'm ok with all other mans fetishes even if it's some really humiliating while they staying in charge of their womens in real life.

Tbh I think they're going full metal throttle into the cuck kink upon further revaluation. Taking the bull by the horns so to speak. Correct me if I'm wrong but the hubby was wearing the wifey down via alternative copes when she was fucking other guys in front of him. She was desperate for his lust & validation trying to get him jealous & envious but he legit didn't give a shit & acted like she was a disposable tampon. If you look at her reactions on both occasions she's clearly annoyed with him & he's larping that he actually gives a fuck. On the end note he's cussing himself making her feel very uncomfortable throwing dust on what fire of lust she was trying to build by visually cucking him in front of him aka guerrilla warfare. She was displeased on both occasions because he simply wasn't playing along.

Then again I could be wrong & cope maxing

Ok, I watched this video and it's clearly says that cuckoldry is ridiculous and that foid in the vid are don't like this shit (in the end of video).

cucks enable foids letting them have the best of both worlds a lazy do nothing lifestyle and as much cock as it wants. Life on tutorial mode

Collaborators. You'll always find them around.
Ok, I watched this video and it's clearly says that cuckoldry is ridiculous and that foid in the vid are don't like this shit (in the end of video).

Yeah. Upon further revaluation that's my thoughts. They're mocking it passively aggressively.

When a cuck on IT says he's about to go fuck his gf/wife, this is what he means.

When a foid on IT says it's about to fuck its bf/hubby, this is what it means.

It's times like this that make me wonder if we incels are actually the lucky ones (apart from foids and Chads, anyway).

It’s sad that this is becoming a kid. Any foid child in school will learn this is what’s the norm when it comes to sex and more beta males will be raised.