Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy They're making more comics jfl

We need to do something about this

NOOO WHAT THE FUCK I THOUGHT THEY WERE GONE JESUS CHRIST @BummerDrummer DO YOUR THING

I've got to give her credit- at least her art is infinitely better than MsCuntTales or FoidAMiii

ofc the bad guy (incel) is portrayed as dark skinned, and ugly looking.

Why do IT foids like emasculating ugly men? IT riots in the street for niggers but gets triggered by co easily

Is this the same brainlet who disproved the black pill by drawing a cartoon of herself hugging a (supposedly) sub-6 male?

Haha look incel bad guy, incel blame us for nothing dispite having countless reasons I dont pay attention to. Give me upvotes/brownie points

someone make a doujin of confucius raping rosie

So the Incel is wearing a paper bag over his head as he's ugly as fuck yet it's personality not looks that are the issue?

The art style is either made by a foid, soycuck or a trannie. :feelspuke::feelspuke:

If looks don’t matter then why incel cat is fat and has broken tail?

Living rent free in the head

jfl of course the self-insert is pretty, colorful and has a heart on its collar, while the incel is ugly, grey, has a broken tail and scars (they're making fun of self-harm now?)
BUT IT'S NOT ABOUT THE LOOKS, YOU INKWELLS! :soy: THE KITTYCEL HAS A BAD PERSONALITY!
Is this the same brainlet who disproved the black pill by drawing a cartoon of herself hugging a (supposedly) sub-6 male?
a different one
idk what's up with IT foids and making terrible propaganda comics

We must make our own manga in retaliation.

We must make our own manga in retaliation.
MXlSV1O.jpg

Imagine being this obsessed with involuntarily celibate men.