Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"They're just trying to help"

• Thread starter OTaKu_WarrIOr_N
  • Start date
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N

コイント
-
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Help with what exactly? I don't see any problems with being a NEET hikikomori. What else am I supposed to do, go outside? Outside is where the wild things are and prey on the weak and unwanted. There is nothing out there but hostility, false hope, and savagery. There's nothing more to life as an ugly male but persecution. 

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpOtuoHL45Y[/video]

If you let yourself open to anyone and everyone, they will most likely betray and backstab without remorse. If they have remorse, then they simply ignore their feelings of guilt in favor of a fantastic life without ugly, weird, creepy me. They are not willing to spend their time with such a subhuman creature. Outsiders don't belong in society, and society makes that clear. 

That's why this place is such a blessing for me and for others. 'Tis a place of rejects. Rejected for various disclosed and undisclosed reasons. Why should I grant society participation, appreciation, and gratefulness when they treat me like utter filth. Like utter scum. I piece of chewed up gum under someone's boot. People may try to make themselves to be superior to others on here, but at least it's behind a screen. At least you can't be judged on looks alone when you come here. You think people deserve our obedience? You want to be a puppy told to be happy and care free when the only treat they give you is a kick in the gut? I don't see why I should do such a thing. I don't see why anyone treated this way should do such a thing.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmCnQDUSO4I[/video]

How would lonely copes like video games and anime keep me satiated when I can always come back here for genuine social interaction? Real life interaction is not genuine in the slightest when people tend to not take you seriously.[/font]

What's with the classical?

A Good Friend said:
What's with the classical?

"Love Dream" love is nothing but a dream for me. 

And the next one is a representation of settling down.

dhMeAzK.gif

Very inspirational, NEETCELS UNITE

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
"Love Dream" love is nothing but a dream for me. 

And the next one is a representation of settling down.

German words are so weird

We just combine words and make endless long ones

Ontopic

You are literally saying what I want to say. Society is a shitfest but people are mad when people want  get out of a system that makes them sick. There is no point to be in a society if you aren't happy. Humans tend to throw anyone under a bus for better options

Tellem--T said:
dhMeAzK.gif

Very inspirational, NEETCELS UNITE

People will treat you differently than normal looking and attractive people. It's just a fact.

Facade said:
There is no point to be in a society if you aren't happy. 

Or rather there's no point if they treat you like garbage.

talking to NPCs is a fucking waste. I'm so done with people

fukmylyf said:

They're mindless drones wanting participation from you no matter what.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
People will treat you differently than normal looking and attractive people. It's just a fact.

Or rather there's no point if they treat you like garbage.

I guess I can agree on this but even average people will get treated like garbage when someone better is there.

Example : You see your ideal girl,the girl talks to you but later ghosts you for the handsome 8/10 doctor

Example2 : You have male friends but they want to spend more time with cool /  attractive guys in order  to gain status and better access to girls

Happiness starts to fade away if you have little or no positive results and many bad ones

Facade said:
Example2 : You have male friends but they want to spend more time with cool /  attractive guys in order  to gain status and better access to girls

This hits too close to home

fukmylyf said:

Most people are mindless roboters

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
This hits too close to home

Ofc it does because it happend to me several times

"am not even that ugly" 
-Kointo

Facade said:
I guess I can agree on this but even average people will get treated like garbage when someone better is there.

Example : You see your ideal girl,the girl talks to you but later ghosts you for the handsome 8/10 doctor  celebrity Chad from a different country. 

can confirm.

iiiTeMpeR said:
"am not even that ugly" 
-Kointo

3-4/10

Compared to this guy, I'm not too bad

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmN2ZcfSFRs&t[/video]

fukmylyf said:
can confirm.

My condolences.

The doctor was a random example though

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
3-4/10

He has some body under his tumors

Seriously this guy lost the genetic lottery

Facade said:
He has some body under his tumors

Seriously this guy lost the genetic lottery

He looks like a clicker from the last of us

last-of-us-2.jpg

I wouldn't be able to live if I was him.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
He looks like a clicker from the last of us

last-of-us-2.jpg

I wouldn't be able to live if I was him.

Suicide would be the only option

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
3-4/10

Holy shit that's an actual 0/10

aut said:
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
3-4/10
Holy shit that's an actual 0/10
Is it possible to be in the negatives?

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Is it possible to be in the negatives?

Maybe for this guy. Doesn't even look human.

These deformed creatures are always Indian

Grotesque said:
These deformed creatures are always Indian

Because it's a genetic cess pool. So many people there are born with deformities

Going outside is a nightmare for me, i have another interview on mon which I wont get and im shitting bricks.

Virginp0wers2 said:
Going outside is a nightmare for me, i have another interview on mon which I wont get and im shitting bricks.

A job interview?

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
A job interview?

yep, been unemployed for 2 years now, as fun as the LDAR life is living in total isolation for 2 years has really fucked me up mentally.

Virginp0wers2 said:
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
A job interview?
yep, been unemployed for 2 years now, as fun as the LDAR life is living in total isolation for 2 years has really fucked me up mentally.
I would rather be fucked up than live in hell, but do what you want to do

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
I would rather be fucked up than live in hell, but do what you want to do

Yep working will be hell, but i wont poorcel anymore.

Ogreceling and gymceling are the solution. They must fear you