Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL They're intellectually unable to understand this...

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
Screenshot 20200113 205446

Every political and social belief is just a manifestation of a reproductive strategy.

inceldom discussion on fire

everything man-made is just an elaborate mating process.

Every political and social belief is just a manifestation of a reproductive strategy.
How and what does the political and social belief system of contemporary Europe have anything to do with reproductive strategy?

This tradthot meme wojak is the most cancerous thing i've ever seen. Normalfaggots kill another meme, bravo.

How and what does the political and social belief system of contemporary Europe have anything to do with reproductive strategy?
They put the interests of the chads, elite and merchant classes and their progeny above others.

They put the interests of the chads, elite and merchant classes and their progeny above others.
wat?
How can a German chad benefit from hoard of immigrants rushing into his country? I do agree that it is in the interest of the elite and the rich

Well male feminists definitely have an ulterior motive.

Every feminist cuck should be executed

wat?
How can a German chad benefit from hoard of immigrants rushing into his country? I do agree that it is in the interest of the elite and the rich
More pussy to slay. Chad doesn't care since he wins anyways.

Fuck them!

(Lol. Not gonna happen)