Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy They're hiring female bus drivers now in my town

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
It started a few years ago, but it has recently taken off; it is common to see female bus drivers now. Men will face more competition when looking for a job since women have taken over jobs that used to be dominated by men. The problem here is that women still do the jobs that are traditionally done by females, so there hasn't been a switch of roles: men are not going to female jobs while women do male jobs. The reality is that there are fewer job opportunities for men since companies have started to hire women due to affirmative action. I have even seen female night guards. Not only does the average Joe have to compete with other men, but he'll also have to compete with women now. Forget the belief that when pushes came to shoves you could line up a job as a night guard or as a driver. Even those jobs have been taken over by femoids.

It's a bleak situation. The traditional way does not pay off anymore. A man will need to have a whole list of skills if he wants to survive this sick environment, whereas women only have to show up to be given a job. If you are a man looking for a job as a bus driver, they'll probably demand that you have previous experience, but if you are a woman, you only need to know how to drive. They'll demand no previous experience if the candidate is female -- that's the type of discrimination which men have begun to face; It'll only get worse from now on.

I'm always afraid when I get in a female-driven bus. It's a bad experience every time, just reckless driving man...
I don't want to die bro :horror:

Now I'm afraid to go on public transportation. I also remember a female bus driver taking an hour and a half late one time while I was going to an anime convention as a school trip.

I've taken greyhound buses with female drivers but 90% of the time, it's a hearty butch/bull dyke lesbian with a crew cut.

Text that bitch then get her fired!

women driving busses always get there late and try to have conversations with the roasties that get on