Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News They're doing it again

I skimmed it.

Can you give us a TL;DR? It seems like they want to demonize incels but I saw some other article that said labeling incels as terrorists is flawed.

I skimmed it.

Can you give us a TL;DR? It seems like they want to demonize incels but I saw some other article that said labeling incels as terrorists is flawed.
Male supremacy has now emerged as a new terrorist threat
Wow straw man much? This isn't the point of inceldom LMAO.
Manifestos and livestreams have led to one of the more callous recent terrorism innovations. In what experts have called “the gamification of terror,” terrorism has evolved into a kind of real-world video game, in which extremists encourage one another to top each other’s “high scores.”
Never saw anyone speaking about 'high scores' or whatever gamification is supposed to mean, more bullshit as usual.
Platforms like the imageboard site 8chan—removed following the 2019 El Paso shootings and then relaunched as 8kun—herald the convergence of the incel movement’s politicized misogyny with the far right’s strident diatribes about immigration and race.
Most of us are not altright LARPers. Again more baseless garbage. Also 'strident diatribe' LMAO someone definitely used thesaurus for this.
Read some bits from the article TLDR: 0/10 soy media garbage don't bother

Incel man bad.

I have to admit they're playing it good.

Incels are now on the same level as isis members, right wing terrorists and yeah in general terrorists motivated by a violent ideology.

This year will get really bad for us

Never saw anyone speaking about 'high scores' or whatever gamification is supposed to mean, more bullshit as usual
I've seen it used before. they say stuff like "Cho got a higher score than ER" or something.

Incel man bad.

I have to admit they're playing it good.

Incels are now on the same level as isis members, right wing terrorists and yeah in general terrorists motivated by a violent ideology.

This year will get really bad for us
oh hahhahahahah yeah we are the fucking problem, just wait till the next gen of single mothers raise men that form gangs and start commiting crime left and right and start killing and raping. But some lonely virgins sitting on a pc, barely having the energy and motivation to do anything is the problem :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

> Many independently acting isolated people might go on lone wolf terrorist attacks.
I wonder FUCKING WHY not like there's something gone HORRIBLY WRONG WITH SOYCIETY.

Ahh yes me crying alone at nights and contemplating suicide is surely equivalent to ISIS beheading infidels. I hate these disingenuous fuckwits so much.
I've seen it used before. they say stuff like "Cho got a higher score than ER" or something.
Okay maybe I missed, still not common enough to accuse most of us of doing it.

Okay maybe I missed, still not common enough to accuse most of us to do it.
yeah and the thing is people comment on something AFTER the fact. no one on this forum is telling someone to go out and get some high score or some shit.

Imagine this:
You either rape or you are labeled a terrorist
full

They mention Islam more.

I didn't read it, just searched for incel and islam